As companies and organizations grow and enterprises thrive, it becomes unbelievably difficult for their salespeople, marketing teams, and customer service representatives to know, track, and understand all of their customers. Yet, customers are demanding higher levels of personalization and individualized attention now, more than ever before. That’s why companies do not have a chance at competing if they don’t have detailed knowledge of their customers and their needs.
Customer relationships and customer management clearly are critical for business success today. As customers reach out to businesses across all channels, businesses need to have a way to respond and meet their customers’ expectations. Companies also need to take a customer-centric approach so that their customers feel a connection to the company that fosters a long-lasting relationship and develops into customer loyalty. If your company is struggling with finding ways to develop customer relationships and manage customers, our top 51 customer management/customer relationship online resources are here to help. We have found resources from sales and marketing experts, customer experience thought leaders, and other industry leaders; the resources range from articles and journals, to tutorials, to eBooks and infographics to help you put customers first. We also include resources specifically focusing on customer relationship management (CRM) among our top 51 resources, since CRM systems and solutions play a critical role in business today.
Please note, we have listed our top 51 customer management/customer relationship online resources here, in no particular order.
Articles, Journals, and Online Magazines
1. Increase Your Organization’s Productivity Through Customer Relationship Management
AIIM International provides market research, expert advice, and skills development to empower leaders who are committed to information-driven innovation. This AIIM Community guest post by Terence Orpilla, software product analyst at AvePoint, Inc., is part of the “Collaborate with Confidence” series and shares five ways a CRM system can increase business productivity.
Three key points we like from Increase Your Organization’s Productivity Through Customer Relationship Management:
- CRM allows sales managers to review accounts and keep a history of all customer records
- CRM with social features allows for increased collaboration and gives sales managers an easier way to review the day’s progress without running custom reports
- CRM allows for automation of day-to-day tasks and increases sales productivity and efficiency
2. Keeping Customers – The Importance of Loyalty
Marketing Donut gives businesses reliable and up-to-date information. This Marketing Donut customer relationship article emphasizes the importance of customer loyalty and offers tips on how to foster customer retention.
Three key ideas we like from Keeping Customers – The Importance of Loyalty:
- The cost of keeping an existing company is approximately 10% of the cost of acquiring a new one
- Successful customer retention strategies lead to increased customer profitability, because the longer the relationship, the lower the account maintenance cost
- Companies that have outstanding success in customer retention deliver great customer service by making promises they can keep and meeting customer demands
3. 10 Relationship Management Skills That Enhance Your Business
The Udemy Blog focuses on delivering quality content from Udemy.com daily. This customer relationship management post shares ten relationship management skills that improve customer retention rates, including awareness of customer needs, direct marketing skills, the ability to connect with strangers, and sales funnel knowledge, among others.
Three key points we like from 10 Relationship Management Skills That Enhance Your Business:
- You can learn more about your target market by surveying existing customers to learn about what they value
- An important relationship management skill is getting along with strangers, to enhance conversion and persuasion from cold calls to prospect meets at trade shows and events
- An essential relationship management skill is the billy to form relationship strategies
4. Top 10 Excuses Why CRM’s Are Not Used … and What You Can Do About It!
CampaignerCRM is a suite of powerful sales tools for better sales management. In this customer relationship management article, Rick Faulk, Influitive board member and Intronis Chairman and CEO, offers the seven best practices to maximize CRM adoption and usage.
Three key ideas we like from Top 10 Excuses Why CRM’s Are Not Used … and What You Can Do About It!:
- Demonstrate how the CRM is a productivity tool that will lead to selling more goods and services and earning larger commissions
- Use the CRM to manage your organization, including running meetings and reviews from the CRM and sharing dashboards with sales leaders to show them how you leverage and use the system
- Integrate your sales tools and ensure that the CRM is populated with the current document versions and collateral from the get-go
5. Beyond Customer Loyalty Programs: 7 Ways to Build Lasting Relationships
Fast Company seeks to “inspire readers to think beyond traditional boundaries and create the future of business.” This customer relationship article focuses on building lasting relationships to promote customer loyalty, rather than bribing customers.
Three key points we like from Beyond Customer Loyalty Programs: 7 Ways to Build Lasting Relationships:
- Customer relationships are more important than ever before, because future revenue depends on relationships lasting beyond single transactions
- Customers are using social channels to recommend or discredit companies, so customer service interactions are even more important to creating true customer relationships
- Some fundamentals about relationship-building are universal, including considering the entire customer experience, recognizing the right relationships and adapting, and being transparent
6. How to Use Webinars to Create Great Relationships with Prospects and Customers
Copyblogger promotes creating great online content that delivers valuable information to attract attention, drive traffic, and build business. In this blog post, Lewis Howes, author of The Ultimate Webinar Marketing Guide, explains how companies can use webinars to create relationships with prospects and customers.
Three key points we like from How to Use Webinars to Create Great Relationships with Prospects and Customers:
- Most people know that they can generate leads with webinars, but companies are using webinars to build lasting relationships with customers and prospects
- Two webinar models are perfect for forming deeper connections with prospects as well as with existing customers: Q&A sessions and group coaching
- It’s a good idea to pay close attention to recurring questions or themes in your webinars, because they are the signs that your market may be ready for a new product
7. Importance of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Management Study Guide, an educational portal, strives to provide students and corporate workforces with access to high-quality, timely instruction on management-related topics. Their library contains a wealth of information about customer relationship management, quality of customer relationships, customer relationship measurement, and other topics relating to customer management. This Management Study Guide article outlines the reasons that a CRM system is a critical component for organizations.
Three key points we like from Importance of Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
- CRM systems consist of historical views, analysis, and customer information and details, making it easy to track customers and determine which would be profitable
- The grouping functions of CRM systems make it much easier to focus and concentrate on customers to build relationships
- It is much easier to increase customer satisfaction and promote customer loyalty when their information is at your fingertips with a CRM system
8. The Importance of Cultivating Customer Relationships
Stephanie Walden, Mashable assistant editor on the Branded Content team and manager of the Job Search Series, wrote this customer relationship article that offers advice from six different entrepreneurs for cultivating customer relationships, building customer rapport, and utilizing CRM best practices.
Three key ideas we like from The Importance of Cultivating Customer Relationships:
- Making and keeping customers happy results in referrals and customer loyalty
- Set and manage realistic expectations so that your company can deliver each and every time
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, feedback, or comments to show that you care
9. The Importance of Customer Relations
This Wavespot customer relationship article gets right to the point: good customer relations result from good customer service. The article offers practical tips for building strong customer relationships that any company can adopt.
Three key tips we like from The Importance of Customer Relations:
- Treat customers like friends, and not just like a business deal
- Do all that you can to give each customer individualized attention
- Communicate with clients often, and listen to their problems and challenges
10. The Importance of Customer Relationship Management
InterlinkONE develops software to simplify the way organizations engage their audiences. This customer relationship management article, written by InterlinkONE’s Donna Vieira, emphasizes the importance of finding ways to maintain and develop business relationships with customers and prospects.
Three key ideas we like from The Importance of Customer Relationship Management:
- Businesses cannot treat their interactions with customers like a first meeting with strangers if they hope to develop customer relationships
- CRM software makes managing hundreds, and even thousands, of relationships with customers possible
- Businesses need to be able to recognize their customers in order to develop long-lasting relationships with them
11. The Importance of Customer Relationships For Your Organization
Emergn is a valuable partner for business and IT transformation. In this customer relationship blog post from Emergn, Alex Adamopoulos describes the critical nature of maintaining good relationships in business. He points out that trust and transparency are key components of those good relationships.
Three key ideas we like from The Importance of Customer Relationships For Your Organization:
- It is helpful for businesses to approach projects as though your organization is on the same team, with the same goals, as your supplier
- Businesses also should be in tune to the health of their working relationships with suppliers, since both parties should have a commitment to a product and successful outcome
- Businesses cannot take suppliers for granted; they need to prioritize creating and maintaining healthy relationships with suppliers
12. The Importance of Building Customer Relationships in Sales Success
GDA Online provides online sales and management training, customized solutions, and consulting services. This customer relationship article by Eric Richardson, CEO of Growth Development Associates, recounts his personal experience in building a close relationship with one of his company’s top clients.
Three key points we like from The Importance of Building Customer Relationships in Sales Success:
- Get all of the information you can about your customer, including background, management style, and relevant, personal information
- Gaining “power rapport” privileges with customers is a good way to build a customer relationship
- Caring about your customer needs to be your number one priority
13. Managing Your Customer Relationships
Rife with tips and advice for effectively managing customer relationships, this Marketing Donut article relates three critical components of customer relationship management: communicating with customers, effectively responding to their demands, and gathering and acting on their feedback. We especially like the practical, easy-to-implement tips on how to address those three customer relationship management components.
Three key ideas we like from Managing Your Customer Relationships:
- Use every channel available to talk to your customers
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) regularly and make changes if necessary
- Make regular face-to-face contact with your customers and put processes in place to gather feedback at every opportunity
14. Unlock the Mysteries of Your Customer Relationships
The Harvard Business Review works to improve the practice of management. Jill Avery, Susan Fournier, and John Wittenbraker explain, in this Harvard Business Review article, that organizations finally are able to personalize and manage customer relationships using sophisticated tools for analyzing customer data.
Three key points we like from Unlock the Mysteries of your Customer Relationships:
- Too many brands don’t currently meet customers’ expectations because they don’t understand customer relationships and they lack relational intelligence
- Companies still often take an industrial view of customer relationships, as they view customers as resources rather than as individuals looking for specific types of interactions
- Studies show that consumers are frequently frustrated by companies’ inability to meet their relationship expectations
15. Journal of Marketing Analytics
Palgrave Macmillan is a global academic publisher for scholarship, research, and professional learning. They offer extensive online archives of their journals, including their Journal of Marketing Analytics, which is the resulting journal of the merger of their Journal of Database Marketing and Customer Strategy Management and their Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing.
Three key articles we like from Journal of Marketing Analytics:
Cost: Some articles are available free of charge, and others require a subscription or a purchase fee in order to access the full article
DestinationCRM.com is the online version CRM Magazine, which is dedicated to sales, marketing, and customer service. Archives date back to 2006 and are easily searched with a keyword search. Thousands of articles relating to customer management and customer relationships are available from DestinationCRM.com, making it a truly comprehensive resource.
Three key articles we like from DestinationCRM.com:
eBooks and Guides
CRMBuyer is “the essential guide for CRM system purchasers,” as it provides the latest CRM news and information. With articles covering CRM features, customer loyalty, customer service, the customer journey, and more, CRMBuyer is a robust customer relationship and customer management resource that is so much more than a buying guide.
Three key articles we like from CRMBuyer:
18. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Roger Baran, Christopher Zerres, and Michael Zerres wrote this 21-page eBook about customer relationship management’s importance in today’s challenging business environment. The authors offer a review of the theoretical conditions for CRM, including the history and theory behind it.
Three key topics we like from Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
- Field concerns and data collection
- Issues regarding communication and CRM
- The future of CRM
19. CRM 101
WORK[etc] integrates CRM, project management, billing, HelpDesk,a nd more into a cloud platform for business. Their aim is to help you grow your business, and they offer CRM 101 as a beginner’s guide to customer relationship management to do just that.
Three key topics we like from CRM 101:
20. Customer Relationship Management Guide
Info Entrepreneurs is a team of business information experts from the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal. They offer their Customer Relationship Management Guide to outline the benefits and potential drawbacks of implementing CRM and to provide help on choosing and implementing a CRM solution.
Three key topics we like from Customer Relationship Management Guide:
21. Traditional CRM vs Social CRM
Our Social Times is a social media agency that works with clients in the UK and Europe. Their Traditional CRM vs Social CRM infographic outlines the key points of differentiation between traditional and social CRM.
Three key points we like from Traditional CRM vs Social CRM:
- Today’s customers are more empowered and connected than ever before, so brands need to respond
- Traditional CRM centers on collecting and managing customer data, but social CRM is a strategy for customer engagement
- Traditional CRM is sales driven, but social CRM is conversation driven, making sales a by-product
22. 7 Ways CRM Can Increase Your Sales
Salesforce helps companies connect to customers in a completely new way. Salesforce also recognizes that businesses can transform and increase sales when they utilize CRM and accounting software.
Three key points we like from 7 Ways CRM Can Increase Your Sales:
- When used correctly, CRM applications can increase sales productivity by up to 34%
- CRM applications help businesses become “customer companies”
- An effective CRM app helps organize all the users’ data and compile and synchronize it with their preferred email client so companies can respond to customers more quickly
23. How Social Has Changed Customer Relationship Management
Written by Mona Zhang, Social Editor at Adweek and former Editor of SocialTimes and Social Media Cordinator at Mediabistro, this article examines the influence of social media on CRM and why companies should budget for it. The article also shares an infographic from Fanhub, which shows how social CRM allows for more collaboration and quicker resolution times than traditional models.
Three key statistics we like from How Social Has Changed Customer Relationship Management:
- More than 60% of users interact with brands on social channels
- 62% of social media users look for product news and information from brands
- 1 in 4 Facebook and Twitter users think companies should reply to their complaints on social media within one hour
24. The Viability of Social Networking Sites As a Customer Relationship Management Tool
Visually is “the world’s largest community and marketplace for original visual content.” This infographic by Brenda Wambui clearly shows the benefits and drawbacks of using social network sites (SNS) as a tool for customer relationship management, as determined by research carried out with a test group of 200 participants.
Three key statistics we like from The Viability of Social Networking Sites As a Customer Relationship Management Tool:
- The top most used social networks by the participants are Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- 87% of the participants were aware of thee presence of ads, but 51.5% rarely clicked on advertisements
- 75% of the participants thought the advertisements were occasionally relevant
25. This is CRM
Martin Georg Houlberg Jensen is a customer experience manager at SuperOffice Danmark. In this customer relationship management infographic, he shows that success with CRM is a combination of sales, service, satisfaction, and loyalty.
Three key ideas we like from This is CRM:
- The management of CRM must include strategy, projects, change, coaching, and business
- The foundation of service is infrastructure, knowledge, communication, and education
- In order to deliver customer satisfaction, the company’s culture must include awareness, enthusiasm, and optimization development
26.10 Major Benefits of CRM Systems
A HubSpot blog team member, Emma Snider wrote this article about the benefits of CRM systems and shared the infographic from Cloudswave. Snider points out that many salespeople and marketers don’t adopt and use CRM because they don’t realize all of the benefits of using the systems. The statistics show that reps can be more productive and successful if they use a CRM system.
Three key statistics we like from 10 Major Benefits of CRM Systems:
- Sales teams across all organizations saw a 15% increase in productivity when they used CRM mobile apps
- When a company engages a customer using a CRM, that customer is likely to spend 20%-40% more the next time they make a purchase with that particular company
- CRMs create a positive customer experience, and 70% of customers who have had positive experiences will refer that company to family and friends
27. G2 Crowd’s CRM Software Reviews
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages more than 330,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. G2 Crowd’s CRM category has over 234 CRM tools listed with thousands of real user reviews to help buyers make the right CRM decision. The SaaS resource also produces regular CRM-related content to keep professionals up to date on the best CRM practices.
Three key resources we like from G2 Crowd’s CRM Software Reviews:
28. CRM Landmark
CRM Landmark is “a safe harbour for independent CRM information and analysis.” As a CRM software and SaaS community portal, CRM Landmark seeks to be a destination for credible education and evaluation and unbiased insight regarding CRM software solutions. CRM Landmark also serves as a space for a collective community voice and provides a vendor-neutral format, free of vendor bias. We especially like CRM Landmark because it offers a treasure trove of CRM resources, including articles, CRM directories, help guides, and more.
Three key resources we like from CRM Landmark:
Online-CRM.com looks to offer independent CRM software reviews, advice, and best practices to help in researching, evaluating, negotiating, purchasing, implementing, and realizing CRM. Their CRM Software Resource Center provides information resources and helpful tools to promote shared knowledge and lead to lasting CRM success.
Three key resources we like from Online-CRM.com:
CRMSearch.com is a CRM community forum that focuses on customer relationship management strategies, software, processes, and complimentary solutions with the goal of helping business and IT leaders make better and more informed decisions regarding CRM software purchases, deployments, and post-implementation utilization. The site is full of resources that include a blog, CRM podcasts and videos, links to CRM conferences and events, an Ask the Expert space, and much more.
Three key resources we like from CRMSearch.com:
CRMsoftware360 is a trusted source for CRM software evaluation and expert opinion. The site provides independent, expert, and blanked CRM software analysis, reviews, and insight, as well as original research and published content regarding customer relationship management.
Three key resources we like from CRMsoftware360:
CRMForecast is a comprehensive resource for CRM information, news, links, CRM strategies, CRM software reviews, and more. The site seeks to share collective knowledge and information and welcomes input from CRM software users and the CRM community at large.
Three key resources we like from CRMForecast:
33. Database of Customer Relationship Management Strategies
Intuit QuickBase offers its Database of Customer Relationship Management as an in-depth source for quality CRM information and strategies. Topics cover analytics, segmentation, process redesign, sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing, and social media.
Three key resources we like from Database of Customer Relationship Management:
CRMsolution.com offers several CRM resources, including a free guide to CRM software negotiation. Dive into CRM strategy, CRM blueprint, CRM tools, and CRM solutions at CRMsolution.com to learn what you need to know about customer relationship management.
Three key resources we like from CRMsolution.com:
Tutorials, Webcasts, Webinars, and Videos
35. CRM Tutorial
iportinstant CRM is an inexpensive, feature and function-rich web-based CRM system that is tailored to company’s requirements. They also offer a wealth of CRM resources, including CRM news, articles, and tutorials. We like their CRM Tutorial because it serves as a basic guide to CRM, from contact management to customer service management.
Three key topics we like from CRM Tutorial:
36. CRM Webcasts: Customer Relationship Management Solutions from Infor
Infor is a leading provider of enterprise applications that are specialized by industry and engineered for speed to change the way work is completed. Infor’s CRM webcasts specifically relate to CRM solutions and offer information about simplifying business with CRM, managing market lifecycle, personalizing emails, and more.
Three key webcasts we like from CRM Webcasts: Customer Relationship Management Solutions from Infor:
37. Salesforce Webinars
Salesforce offers access to approximately 135 live and recorded webinars featuring thought leaders and expert advice and opinions. Webinar topics cover analytics, marketing, sales, customer service, customer loyalty, and other topics pertinent to customer relationship and customer management.
Three webinars we like from Salesforce webinars:
- How Salesforce Helped Plus Relocation Put Customers at the Center of Every Move
- Mastering Omni-Channel Customer Service: ALDO and Frost & Sullivan Share
- The Seamless Retail Customer Experience of Every Channel
Cost: Contact for registration price
38. Don’t Just Experience, Engage
KANA understands how valuable great customer experiences are, so they create “differentiated and personalized customer experiences that count.” Kate Leggett, Principal Analyst Serving Application Development & Delivery Professionals for Forrester Research, Inc., and Ryan Hollenbeck, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing for Verint Systems, host this customer relationship webinar that explains the emerging type of customer service engagement that relies on customer context, personal information, and predictive intelligence to create proactive experiences.
Three key topics we like from Don’t Just Experience, Engage:
- The value of providing enriched customer interactions
- Improved enterprise processes
- Developing a highly-productive workforce that can help companies compete and win in the age of customer engagement
39. Customer Relationship Management: Shorten Your Sales Cycle, Increase Profits, and Create Long-Term Customer Relationships
Oregon SBDC Network Capital Access Team (CAT) provides SBDC clients with guidance on Oregon’s capital landscape, finance strategies, and help with lender relations. They offer this webinar, one of a three-part webinar series, as part of their Bizcenter Online Learning series. The first module is available for free, and the complete webinar series is available at various times throughout the year.
Three key ideas we like from Customer Relationship Management: Shorten Your Sales Cycle, Increase Profits, and Create Long-Term Customer Relationships:
- The uses and benefits of CRM in business
- Compare and understand the features of three low-cost CRM software systems
- Select advanced CRM practices that fit your company’s needs and goals
Cost: Contact for full access to the webinars
40. Free Webinar Wednesdays
Free Webinar Wednesdays is the project run by Eric Cook, a digital marketing lover and former banker, and Jeff Simpkins, a community bank expert and business coach. Free Webinar Wednesdays provides weekly learning opportunities for business leaders, service professionals, and others looking to join in online. The archives date back to March 2009 and cover categories such as analytics, customer retention, internet marketing, sales and marketing, and others that relate to customer management and customer relationships.
Three key webinars we like from Free Webinar Wednesdays:
41. Intelestream: What is CRM?
This nearly seven-and-a-half-minute video from Intelestream uses a hypothetical business situation to address CRM basics.The video has more than 31,000 views and is a great resource for people new to the idea of customer relationship management.
Three key points we like from What is CRM?
- CRM helps companies put customers at the center of all interactions
- CRM has become affordable and accessible for businesses and companies of all sizes
- CRM systems offer automation features that enhance productivity
42. ISM: What is CRM?
ISM is a supply management institute that offers a wide range of resources, including the ISM Report On Business. They offer this video, hosted by ISM’s Michael Ferrari and viewed more than 88,000 times, to explain customer relationship management and how it works.
Three key topics we like from ISM: What is CRM?
- CRM utilizes advanced technologies
- CRM organizes, automates, and integrates the sales, marketing, and customer service components of business
- CRM puts the business focus on meeting the needs of customers
43. BAASSTube: What is CRM?
BAASS implements and supports end-to-end solutions in accounting, CRM, business intelligence, and enterprise resource planning. Their CRM video helps viewers explore how CRM can help their companies gain a complete view of their customer data.
Three key points we like from BAASSTube: What is CRM?
- CRM puts all of the company’s teams in control of customer data
- Companies that utilize CRM analyze, monitor, and understand each of their customers
- CRM helps companies be more productive by giving salespeople, marketers, and executives access to pipelines and reports
44. CenturyLink: Customer Relationship Management
CenturyLink offers an advanced communications network because they realize how important it is for companies and customers to remain connected. In their customer relationship management video, CenturyLink demonstrates how businesses benefit from CRM, even turning new customers into loyal, repeat customers.
Three key points we like from Customer Relationship Management:
- CRM helps companies turn individual sales into lasting relationships
- CRM allows businesses to manage customer communications and customize marketing efforts
- Existing customers are easier and less expensive to maintain than new customers
45. What Customers Want and How Your Contact Center Can Deliver
Corvisa offers cloud communications software and a platform to “power customer success.” In this Corvisa white paper, Brandon Knight, Corvisa Solutions Engineering VP, presents new study findings on current customer service hut buttons, identifies existing customer service problems, and highlights the industries and businesses that are getting customer service right.
Three key points we like from What Customers Want and How Your Contact Center Can Deliver:
- Poor customer service costs companies their reputations and seriously harms profits
- 45% of consumers want a quick resolution to issues with current service or problems
- Improving service delivery comes down to hiring the right people, investing in training, and helping customers find the right agent, right away, among other solutions
46. Changing the Customer Loyalty Program Conversation
BI WORLDWIDE is a global engagement agency that uses behavioral economics principles to design solutions that increase employee engagement, sales, and customer engagement. Their white paper, Changing the Customer Loyalty Program, explains how to design loyalty programs that focus on a customer’s entire lifecycle.
Three key points we like from Changing the Customer Loyalty Program:
- There are more loyalty memberships than ever before, and the companies that are successful in driving engagement and true loyalty experience significant returns
- Companies that run the right kind of loyalty programs are unique and create or reinforce differentiation in the marketplace
- Some poorly designed loyalty programs drive loyalty fatigue and mercenary loyalty
47. Seeking Authenticity: How Trustworthy Brands Drive Customer Loyalty
Bazaarvoice helps some of the world’s largest brands capture, analyze, and act upon social data to drive truly customer-centric change. Their new white paper explores what it takes to provide authentic user-generated content and provides examples, guidelines, and best practices.
Three key topics we like from Seeking Authenticity: How Trustworthy Brands Drive Customer Loyalty:
- Best practices for companies that capture and display reviews on their websites
- Hints and tips for handling disclosure in customer review content
- How “astroturfing,” modified content, and fake reviews can negatively impact your business
48. Communicating to Win and Keep Customers
Vindicia is a leader in enterprise-class subscription billing. They work to connect consumers to their best-loved services, as well as to connect businesses to their much-needed revenue. In this customer relationship white paper, Vindicia offers solutions for communicating with customers using proven best practices.
Three key ideas we like from Communicating to Win and Keep Customers:
- It is difficult to gain customers’ attention because they are overloaded with blogs, email, text messages, and social network updates
- Utilizing proven communication strategies and best practices helps companies to be heard above all of the noise
- Once you find a customer communication strategy that works, you need to replicate it
49. The Future of IT: A Customer First Approach
BMC Software offers technology that empowers the workforce and “brings IT to life.” Their IT management solutions deliver intuitive experiences through industrialization and high-speed innovation. Their five-page white paper, The Future of IT: A Customer First Approach, explains how putting customers first through various technologies drives company productivity.
Three key ideas we like from The Future of IT: A Customer First Approach:
- With consumerized technology, IT is putting a focus on its own employees as internal customers
- Customer-centric policies successfully make use of social, mobile, and cloud technologies
- When workers and customers feel as though they come first, they drive company productivity
50. Peppers & Rogers Group
Peppers & Rogers Group, a management consulting firm, focuses on customer experience strategy and operations. They offer white papers from their subject matter experts to share their “latest insights and strategic perspectives across vertical industries.” You will find more than 36 white papers available from Peppers & Rogers Group, covering customer experience, customer analytics, customer data strategy, and customer trust, among other customer relationship and customer management topics.
Three key white papers we like from Peppers & Rogers Group:
Cost: To access full content, you must be a registered user; Contact for registration price
51. CRM White Papers
TechTarget combines serious technology buyers, targeted technical content, and technology providers. TechTarget offers CRM White Papers as part of its Bitpipe Research Guide. The white papers cover several topics relating to customer relationships and customer management, including CRM software, web analytics, business intelligence, and others.
Three key white papers we like from CRM White Papers:
Data-Driven Solutions from NGDATA