NGDATA will showcase new Marketer-specific UI for advanced Audience and Experience Management while NGDATA’s Marketing Analytics Expert Chelsea Lawley presents session on “Capitalizing on Your Customer Intelligence to Deliver Superior Marketing Return”
New York City—October 1, 2018— NGDATA®, the Intelligent Customer Data Platform company, today announced details of its participation at MarTech East 2018, taking place October 1-3, 2018 in Boston. NGDATA will have experts at Booth 95 throughout the conference to demo forthcoming functionality enhancements to its Customer Data Platform set to go live by early 2019.
NGDATA’s enhanced functionality was developed specifically for marketers and will empower them to more easily address:
- Audience management: Improve campaign efficiency with on-the-fly audience segmentation, at scale, tuned to real-time shifts in customer behavior, preferences and propensities utilizing machine learning algorithms applied to lookalike models and clustering.
- Customer journey management: Map offers & actions to specific stages in the customer journey and curate an end-to-end experience for selling, upselling, onboarding, support, and more. Go beyond pre-defined journey stages and deliver next-best-actions at the most profitable moments.
- Experience management: Simplify customer experience orchestration using AI and machine learning for real-time personalization across all integrated channels.
Additionally, NGDATA Marketing Analytics Domain Expert Chelsea Lawley will present “Capitalizing on your Customer Intelligence to Deliver Superior Marketing Return” on Wednesday, October 3 from 1:15-1:30 pm ET. The session will examine how marketers can leverage real-time customer data through augmented analytics and machine learning models. Lawley will also share best practices for sourcing and maintaining an “always-on” single view of the customer that drives superior insights, increased marketing campaign efficiency and profitable customer interactions on-the-fly.
When: Booth 95 Hours:
- Monday, October 1: 5:30 -7 pm ET
- Tuesday, October 2: 10:30 am – 6 pm ET
- Wednesday, October 3: 10:30 am – 3:30 pm ET
- Wednesday, October 3: 1:15 – 1:30 pm ET
Where: MarTech East 2018
Hynes Convention Center
900 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02115
Contact NGDATA today, if you are interested in scheduling a demo while at the conference.
NGDATA® helps brands in data-rich industries, such as financial services, telecom, media/entertainment, utilities and hospitality, to capitalize on emerging opportunities in their customer data and to drive profitable customer experiences by supercharging analytics and campaign efficiency. The company’s Intelligent Customer Data Platform (CDP) puts people at the center of every business via Customer DNA, which continuously learns from customer behavior and context in real time. NGDATA partners with companies around the world, including Belfius Bank, Innogy and Telenet, to drive digital transformations. NGDATA is headquartered in Gent, Belgium and has offices in the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.NGDATA.com.