Interactive Marketing Solutions
A one-to-one marketing process, interactive marketing is based on the actions of individual customers and prospects. Marketers who utilize this marketing strategy are conducting trigger-based marketing initiatives rather than traditional campaign-based marketing efforts as they respond to individual customer’s behaviors and preferences. One survey found that 55% of consumers prefer to have ongoing communications with companies they buy from, and 89% of consumers feel more loyal to companies when they are invited to provide feedback. Simply put, interactive marketing is more effective because it involves reacting to what the customer does and meets their expectations and demands.
In fact, interactive marketing puts customers at the center of marketing efforts and is made possible by technology and an evolving marketing landscape. Interactive marketing is most effective when companies have an atomic-level view of their customers. That’s where NGDATA’s AI-powered CDP comes in. Thanks to its real-time, continuous insights from all customer behavior and activity, NGDATA’s CDP empowers companies to create more relevant interactions with customers.
Get more from your data with actionable insights from NGDATA’s AI-powered CDP, an advanced interactive marketing solution. Get in touch via email or phone to speak with an NGDATA representative directly.
Overall Benefits of Interactive Marketing
Generally, interactive marketing better meets customers’ needs because companies act in response to customer actions; companies that utilize interactive marketing successfully reduce their risk and increase sales because they already have information about customer desires. When done well, interactive marketing sets the stage for a personalized experience and leads to longer site visits and more purchases.
Specific benefits of interactive marketing are numerous and include an increase in sales, an increase in customer satisfaction, lowered marketing costs, and an automated process:
- Increase sales – By being aware of customer actions, companies increase their odds of meeting customer needs and increasing sales by suggesting other items that match purchases in some way.
- Increase customer satisfaction – Interactive marketing is driven by consumer actions, and it makes it much easier to match consumers to products and services they will love based on those actions.
- Lower marketing costs – It is more cost-effective to keep a customer than to acquire a new one. Interactive marketing gives companies the ability to know consumers, make better offers and recommendations, and eliminate the need for them to repeat themselves. Happier customers are more loyal customers, and loyal customers share positive reviews online. Thus, companies that use interactive marketing can lower their marketing costs.
- Automated marketing – Let the technology and algorithms do all of the work to match offers based on a consumer’s actions. Automated interactive marketing gives customers the recommendations they want based on their actions.
Get more from your data with NGDATA’s AI-powered CDP, an interactive marketing solution delivering actionable insights for customer-centric marketers. Get in touch via email or phone to speak with an NGDATA representative directly.
Individualized Customer Intelligence Drives Interactive Marketing
When engaging in interactive marketing techniques, companies are most successful when they communicate via a completely customer-centric approach. NGDATA’s AI-powered CDP delivers the individualized customer intelligence that is crucial to that approach by easily aggregating all customer data from every available source; with NGDATA’s CDP, you have the ability to harness all of your Big Data by connecting data sources in real time. No matter if your data resides in a warehouse, CRM system, contact center application, data lake, or online and social media activities, NGDATA’s CDP uses all of your data and turns it into key metrics.
The NGDATA CDP’s metrics give you all of the individualized customer intelligence you need, because it goes beyond mere observations. You will gain insight into the contributed, calculated, and predicted customer-level scores that drive interactive marketing, including those from customer behaviors, preferences, context, affinities, opportunities, and value. In fact, the more data sources you add, the more intelligent it becomes, and the more precise the Customer DNA becomes. With each new customer interaction, Customer DNA updates in real time. The NGDATA CDP learns more about each customer, and you learn more via up-to-date trends and preferences for each without needing IT assistance. You will learn even more about your customers from their interactions when you compare individual-level Customer DNA with sets of metrics based on dynamic groups of customers that you define.
Never miss an opportunity to interact with a customer thanks to the NGDATA CDP’s alerts and triggers. You have the power to determine when you receive notice of necessary actions, and the Rules Engine determines which offer to make or conversation to have with customers at the exact moment of the customer interaction.
Interactive marketing is more effective than ever before with the NGDATA CDP’s real-time Customer DNA. Get in touch via email or phone to speak with an NGDATA representative directly.
Advantages of NGDATA’s Customer DNA for Interactive Marketing
Customer DNA is at the core of NGDATA’s AI-powered CDP, comprised of a configurable and scalable library of thousands of pre-defined and client-specific metrics describing each customer in atomic-level detail in real time. Customer DNA combines data from multiple sources to deliver insights that combine socio-demographic, behaviors, contextual, and predictive analytics. As a result, companies that choose NGDATA’s CDP get the best real-time insights for using next-best-action and next-best-offer recommendations, detecting customers’ channel preferences, and building omni-channel customer profiles. Customer DNA enables companies to interact with customers at each stage of the customer life cycle in the best way possible.
There are several other benefits of Customer DNA, including
- Easily apply the most relevant common, industry-specific metrics of the thousands that are built in to the NGDATA CDP, and add your own metrics with its easily extensible metric creator
- Use the default ingest model and methods, plus built-in predefined metric calculations, to get individual customer intelligence as quickly as possible
- Have access to continuously up-to-date, real-time interaction data
- Gain actionable insights with trend and acceleration indicators
- Create a data-aware organization that does not require IT intervention to gain individualized customer intelligence
NGDATA’s CDP is the best choice when it comes to delivering personalized, relevant customer experiences that are at the heart of interactive marketing. The NGDATA CDP gives you even more power by connecting you to your preferred marketing tool to fuel customer interactions around acquisition, customer support, up-selling, cross-selling, advertising, risk plans, partnerships, church reduction, and more. It also delivers the Customer DNA that provides a crystal-clear picture of each customer and enables you to make the right offers via the right channels at the right time.
Get real-time insights on customers and trends in real-time with NGDATA’s AI-powered CDP, an advanced data solution for interactive marketers. Learn more about how the NGDATA CDP can transform your business by getting in touch via email or phone to speak with an NGDATA representative directly.