Big Data, analytics, metrics… it’s all becoming increasingly important to marketers and sales professionals. In fact, data-driven marketing is more than a buzzword or passing fad in the marketing world. It is the marketing standard, as marketing becomes a quantifiable science. Marketers have access to more data than ever before, and they are working to understand how to use it to make better decisions, optimize marketing campaigns, improve customer relationships, engage in real-time marketing efforts, and more.
With all of the pressure marketers are under to gather data, use data, and analyze data, they need to know the best practices and strategies involved with data-driven marketing. That’s why we have searched for the top data-driven marketing blogs, so that you can access the expertise and insights from some of the top CMOs and data-driven marketing experts. From digital marketing, to the math of analytics, these blogs cover data-driven marketing and deliver the strategies and tips you can use to optimize your data-driven marketing work.
Please note, we have listed our top 50 data-driven marketing blogs here, in no particular order.
Datalicious is an industry-leading digital analytics agency that focuses on smart data-driven marketing services and product development. Their blog offers insight and expertise on big data analysis, online data analysis, testing and optimization, and other topics, from their data experts.
Three posts we like from Datalicious:
- How To Get Started With Web Analytics Part 1
- Technology Killed Privacy, So Do Data Retention Laws Really Matter?
- New Report: Facebook and Display Ads Key To Significant Competitive Advantage For Financial Services
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics, and SaaS company focused on strengthening connections between people, businesses, and their partners. Their data-driven marketing blog, The Acxiom Insight, provides insights from Acxiom experts about the latest in marketing, business, and data.
Three posts we like from The Acxiom Insight:
- You Can’t Rely On the Polls. Count the Votes!
- Directing Data – Delivering the Holy Grail Of Right Message, Right Time and Right Place
- The Future of Big Data…
CMO is the latest title from IDG Communications, a leading technology, media, events, and research company. CMO addresses the unique leadership and technology challenges facing chief marketers as they align their insights with the business’s. The blog features the work of Jodie Sangster, CEO of the Association for Data-driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA), as she considers how data revolutionizes the way marketers communicate.
Three posts we like from CMO’s Data-Driven Marketing Blog:
- It’s Not Your Brand, It’s Your Behaviour That Counts
- How the Cookies Are Crumbling
- Big Data Does Not Equal Big Brother
The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) is largest trade association dedicated to advancing and protecting responsible data-driven marketing. The DMA was founded in 1917 and “represents thousands of companies and nonprofit organizations that use and support data-driven marketing practices and techniques.” The official DMA blog, Advance is the place for inspiration and insights centering on responsible data-driven marketing.
Three posts we like from Advance:
- Big News For Mobile, Are You Connected?
- 4 Industry Trends You Need To Watch
- Google’s Algorithm Changes: 3 Essential Tips
Econsultancy publishes independent research, analysis, and advice on digital marketing, social media, eCommerce, SEO, mobile, and tech for business. The Consultancy blog features posts geared toward email marketing, Twitter, and Facebook and is one of the most in-depth and comprehensive data-driven blogs to make our list.
Three posts we like from Econsultancy Blog:
- Three Key Trends From Our Data-Driven Marketing Briefing: Digital Cream 2015
- Using Website Data To Uncover Golden Content Opportunities
- Vanity Versus Sanity Metrics In Conversion Optimization
A leading organization for marketers, the American Marketing Association (AMA) has 30,000 members who work, teach, and study the field of marketing around the world. Elevate is the official blog of the AMA, and it shares ideas and insights to help marketers “take your marketing to the highest level.” Blog categories include advertising, branding, digital marketing, engagement, metrics, and strategy, among others of importance to data-driven marketing.
Three posts we like from Elevate:
- Spotty Analytics Usage in the Era of Data-Driven Business
- 6 Steps to Build a Data-Driven Marketing Department
- 9 Questions to Help Select the Right Social Media Success Metrics
Hootsuite is a wildly popular social relationship platform that is looking to revolutionize the way businesses and businesspeople communicate. The Hootsuite Blog shares social media strategy, advice, and tips for social media marketing and is a great data-driven marketing resource.
Three posts we like from Hootsuite Blog:
- Find New Markets with Real-Time Data: A Case Study with CyberGhost
- Putting Social Data to Work in the Tech Industry
- A 6-Step Guide to Tracking Social Media In Google Analytics
Gartner is known for its technology-related insight that helps their clients make the right decisions. Specifically, Gartner for Marketing Leaders provides real-time, personalized digital marketing guidance, from vision through execution. Their blog features Andrew Frank, VP Distinguished Analyst with Gartner for Marketing Leaders. Frank specializes in best practices for data-driven marketing, and his posts share invaluable insights on how organizations use data to drive strategy, sales, loyalty, and innovation, plus meet business goals.
Three posts we like from Gartner for Marketing Leaders: Andrew Frank:
- The Personification of Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analysts are Scoring Our Future
- I Know What You’ll Do Next Summer: Why Marketers Must Embrace Predictive Analytics
Marketo seeks to help marketers master the art and science of digital marketing through technology innovation and expertise. The Marketo Blog includes articles about marketing automation, social media, content marketing, email marketing, and more. The blog also contains more than 100 in-depth data-driven marketing articles that share expertise and advice for data-driven marketers.
Three posts we like from Marketo:
- Rise of the Marketing Platform
- The 4 Things Digital Marketers are Missing
- The Evolution of Demand Generation in 2015
Optimizely works to make it easy for teams to discover, create, and deliver the right experience for each customer. They Optimizely Blog supports that goal by sharing stories, tips, and expert advice to help readers turn data into action. The data-driven marketing posts cover best practices and strategy to help you optimize your data-driven marketing efforts.
Three posts we like from Optimizely:
- Are You Making a Mistake With Your Data-Driven Marketing?
- Q&A: Tips for Planning Your Cross-Device Marketing Strategy
- The Impact of Symmetry in Online Marketing
Edwin Chen is a data science blogger who graduated from MIT and has experience at Dropbox, Google, and Twitter. His blog shares his take on data in marketing and showcases his expertise as it relates to data-driven marketing.
Three posts we like from Edwin Chen:
- Moving Beyond CTR: Better Recommendations Through Human Evaluation
- Propensity Modeling, Casual Inference, and Discovering Drivers of Growth
- Improving Twitter Search with Real-Time Human Computation
Direct Marketing News is a go-to resource for innovative marketers seeking insight on results-driven strategies and trends to optimize their multichannel marketing. With more than 1,600 results for data-driven marketing, Direct Marketing News is a robust data-driven marketing resource that includes news, blog posts, opinion pieces, analysis, and features.
Three posts we like from Direct Marketing News:
- Data-Driven Marketing: Oxymoron or Reality?
- Monetizing Marketing Data
- Email Reborn as a Data-Driven Workhorse, Says DMA Report
aimClear is an online marketing agency that focuses on search and psychographic audience targeting and customer acquisition. One thing we love about the aimClear blog is the Deep in the Sheets series, which are video tutorials that clearly explain specific strategies for data analysis. Other aimClear blog categories, including analytics and demographic research, are useful for data-driven marketers.
Three posts we like from aimClear:
- Analyze PPC Social Metrics with ONE Number – EPMI: aimClear’s Deep in the Sheets (Episode 16)
- Usability Expert, Shari Thurow, SHOCKING Retort to Responsive Design
- Design Tactics to Enhance Social Sharing: Actionable Ways to Achieve Maximum Reach from #SMX Social
A principal analyst at Altimeter Group, Brian Solis is an award-winning author, prominent blogger, and keynote speaker. Solis is a digital analyst who studies the effects of emerging technology on business, marketing, and culture, and his blog features business and marketing articles that prudent data-driven marketers look to for advice, tips, and strategies.
Three posts we like from Brian Solis:
- Beaconizing the Brand Experience
- 5 Steps to Improving the Customer Experience with Big Data
- New Research: Technology Should Not Lead Digital Transformation
Co-author of Influence Marketing: How to Create, Manage and Measure Brand Influencers in Social Media Marketing, Danny Brown is an award-winning marketer and blogger who blogs about marketing and social media and the future of both. He believes in the art of storytelling and offers business tips and advice to help business owners build their business, brand loyalty, and employee loyalty. He also shares his insight and tips for marketing strategy, including for data-driven marketing, in his blog posts.
Three posts we like from Danny Brown:
- Why You May As Well Say You Reached Eleventy Billion People
- Why We Shouldn’t Confuse Real Time Marketing with Data Driven Marketing
- Six Simple Ways to Measure Owned, Earned and Paid Social Media ROI
MarketingProfs are the marketing experts that individual marketers, marketing teams, and entire marketing organizations turn to for trustworthy marketing information. Their training, best practices, research, and content offer real-world education, strategies, advice, and tips for today’s data-driven marketers. Please note, for access to the full articles, you will need to complete a free registration.
Three posts we like from MarketingProfs:
- 10 Questions Every Marketer Should Ask Before Buying Audience Data
- Are You Too Busy Chopping (Marketing) Wood to Sharpen Your (Marketing Operations) Ax?
- Five Resolutions Every Marketer (including CMOs) Should Stick to in 2015
Avinash Kaushik is the blogger behind Occam’s Razor. Digital marketing evangelist for Google, co-founder of Market Motive, and author of Web Analytics 2.0 and Web Analytics: An Hour a Day, Kaushik has a wealth of knowledge and a depth of experience that he shares on the blog, Occam’s Razor. The blog features links to videos, podcasts, and more resources for data-driven marketing. If you want to narrow your search, the search tool is user friendly and delivers exactly the content you want.
Three posts we like from Occam’s Razor:
- Ten Hidden Gems In Google Analytics: Do Smarter Web Data Analysis!
- The Magic of Universal Analytics: Strategy, Tactics, Implementation Tips
Scott Brinker is the co-founder, president, and CTO of ion interactive, an agile marketing advocate, chair of the MarTech Conference, and author of the Chief Marketing Technologist blog. The blog covers categories such as agile marketing, marketing data, marketing management, marketing tactics, and more.
Three posts we like from Chief Marketing Technologist Blog:
- Why Data-Driven Marketers Shouldn’t Trust the Data Fully
- 2 Human Strengths That Are Also 2 Data Weaknesses
- Strategic Data Vs. Data Theater In Data-Driven Marketing
Unbounce helps marketers build, publish, and A/B test landing pages without needing IT. The Unbounce blog is a landing page and conversion optimization blog that shares expert advice for online marketing campaigns as well as conversion tips.
Three posts we like from Unbounce:
- 5 Data-Driven Ways to Write An Email That Will Convert
- 3 Google Analytics Reports to Help You Find Blog Post Ideas Your Readers Will Love
- I’m Pretty Sure Your Mobile Marketing Strategy Isn’t Good Enough
KISSmetrics tracks real people to let you know where your visitors come from, what they do, and who makes purchases. The KISSmetrics marketing blog is all about analytics, marketing, and testing and is easily searched to find data-driven marketing advice and tips.
Three posts we like from KISSmetrics:
- How to Get Actionable Data Out of Google Analytics
- How to Avoid Corrupting Your Google Analytics Data
- How to Integrate Call Tracking Data with Your Analytics
DataMentors is a software solutions company that centers on data quality, data integration, data mining, data visualization, and marketing analytics. The DataMentors blog, therefore, is the space for advice, tips, and best practices on all things data, including data-driven marketing.
Three posts we like from DataMentors:
- 3 Ways to Transform Your Company Data Into Useful Information
- 4 Breakthrough Technologies That Can Fuel Your Marketing Strategies
- “I Need To Get All This Data Together!”
TrueLens works to help marketers grow profitable customer relationships through social behavioral data and predictive analytics solutions. The TrueLens blog features best practices, case studies, and resources for CRM and digital marketers, including data-driven marketing advice, tips, and best practices.
Three posts we like from TrueLens:
- Data-Driven Marketer Series: David Norton
- 5 Excellent Uses of Social Data to Drive Business
- Can Big Data Help Create Long Lasting Consumer-Brand Relationships?
Beyond the Purchase is driven by a team of researchers who are interested in consumer decision-making and happiness. Beyond the Purchase explores the link between money and happiness and offers some insight into consumers and their purchasing motivations. The psychology of consumers plays an important role in marketing strategies, especially as businesses seek to better understand customers.
Three posts we like from Beyond the Purchase:
- What Do Personality Traits Tell Us About Consumer Behavior?
- Money and Happiness: Materialists Not Happier When Purchasing Life Experiences
- Is the United States Materialistic? The Geography of Consumption.
DataInformed provides information and news on big data and analytics for the enterprise. Their site is a robust resource for data-driven marketing and offers podcasts, use cases, white papers, webinars, guide and eBooks, and other sources of information for big data, analytics, and data-driven marketing.
Three posts we like from DataInformed:
- Use Data-Driven Segmentation to Find Your Target Audience
- How Companies Use R to Compete in a Data-Driven World
- Analytics of Customer Data Drives Personalized Marketing Campaigns
Webtrends delivers “everything you need to create great digital experiences for every customer.” With the latest trends, news, and digital marketing insights, the Webtrends blog shares ideas and tips to help marketers and brands “be different.” Blog topics include measurement, optimization, and trends, and the search bar makes it easy to find exactly the data-driven marketing content you want.
Three posts we like from Webtrends:
- The Data-Driven Marketer’s Guide to NetFinance
- Data-Driven Marketing Is Not About Getting Reports Faster
- Talking To the CMO: Leverage Real-Time Data For Success
Dun & Bradstreet grows valuable relationships in business. Their Connectors blog offers perspectives on data and “the new art of the marketer.” Their posts on data and marketing offer unique insights and valuable expert advice for data-driven marketers and CMOs.
Three posts we like from Connectors:
- How Data Signals Empower CMOs to Master More
- Thriving Through the Data Deluge (Video)
- What Do Your Data Signals Say?
Bryan Eisenberg is founder and CMO of IdealSpot.com, keynote speaker, and best-selling author in the areas of online marketing, online conversion rates, Persuasion Architecture, market tools, web analytics, big data, and persona marketing. His blog covers dozens of marketing categories, including big data marketing, content marketing, conversion rate optimization, and more.
Three posts we like from Bryan Eisenberg:
iAcquire is a content marketing agency that connects great content to consumers through social and search. Their blog includes articles about SEO, market research, social media, behavioral psychology, and other topics of interest to data-driven marketers.
Three posts we like from iAcquire:
- MART: The Secret to Successful Marketing Analytics
- Data Alone Won’t Guarantee Better Marketing Decisions
- Quantitative Data Analysis Techniques for Data-Driven Marketing
Experian Marketing brings brands and customers closer together through intelligent interactions. Marketing Forward is a new blog from Experian Marketing Services that offers the latest insight into consumer trends and behaviors, helpful marketing strategies from industry experts, and data-driven, predictive insight for increasing customer loyalty and revenue.
Three posts we like from Marketing Forward: Data Quality:
- Solving For the Data Problem: Making Information Work For Your Business
- Everyone Has Loyalty Campaigns, But Few Get the Data Right
- Are You Determining the ROI of Your Data Quality Solutions?
Salesforce helps companies connect to customers in entirely new ways. Their blog features sales, customer services, marketing, cloud, IT, and small business categories. We especially like their Marketing Blog, which features expert content about marketing, social media, data, and more.
Three posts we like from Salesforce Marketing Blog:
- Sell Smarter: 3 Keys to Data-Driven Sales
- 4 Steps for Using Data to Kickstart Your Content Marketing
- A Bigger Wave: How to Get More Powerful Analytics with Data Integration
Adometry by Google uses data-driven attribution, marketing mix modeling, and intelligent optimization to transform measurement of marketing performance. Connecting Marketing to Results (M2R) Blog is the official blog of Adometry, and is it dedicated to providing fresh content, innovative ideas, and engaging discussion about the realities of today’s cross-channel marketing. Easily searched, M2R Blog contains several articles dedicated to data-driven marketing.
Three posts we like from Connecting Marketing to Results (M2R) Blog:
- Introducing the Definitive Guide to Data-Driven Attribution
- Data-Driven CMOs: Leaving the Information Age
- Why All the Fuss About Data-Driven Attribution?
RingLead creates data quality applications for leading marketing and sales companies, including Salesforce, Marketo, and Eloqua. The RingLead Data Blog covers six categories that include news, marketing, CRM, sales, Salesforce admin, and recruiting.
Three posts we like from RingLead Data Blog:
- How to Measure a Higher Volume of Qualified Leads
- 6 Steps to Data Quality in Marketing Automation [Infographic]
- 5 Hands-On Strategies to Improve Data Quality
Jim Novo, the blogger behind the Marketing Productivity Blog, wants to help marketers create campaigns designed to drive incremental value creation. He promotes the value of digging into data and creating an analytical culture within companies in order to truly understand business.
Three posts we like from Marketing Productivity Blog:
- Marketing Responsible for Customer Experience?
- Do NPS/CES Feedback Metrics Predict Retention? Depends…
- Digital Customer Analysis Going Mainstream?
Vision Critical provides a cloud-based customer intelligence platform that allows companies to build engaged, secure communities of customers. The Vision Critical blog features expert content on customer intelligence, marketing, and business strategy and is an excellent resource for data-driven marketing strategies and tips.
Three posts we like from Vision Critical:
- 5 Steps To Winning An Audience For Your Data-Driven Content
- Data-Driven Marketing, Technology Drive Increasing CMO Tenure
- How Customer Love Humanizes Big Data
The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) provides world-class marketing training face-to-face, online, or in-company. They look to help marketers develop the skills that are essential for succeeding in today’s fast-paced, response-driven marketing world. The IDM blog is dedicated to marketers who want trustworthy opinions, advice, and best practices from the experts who put them to work in the real world. The data marketing category is especially helpful for those seeing data-driven marketing best practices.
Three posts we like from IDM Blog:
- Creating a Customer Insight Strategy
- Can Becoming Data-Literate Give Marketing “Magic Wheels”?
- Open Data’s Golden Promise (But Beware of Pirates)
Integrate focuses on automating outbound demand generation, eliminating dirty data, and closing the media and marketing loop. The Integrate Blog delivers smarter marketing insights and includes dozens of pots on data and analytics, marketing integrations, and demand generation, plus offers modern marketing tips.
Three posts we like from Integrate Blog:
- High-Potential Marketers Lead with Data
- 27 Strongest Opinions On Dirty Data
- [Infographic] Causes and Consequences of Dirty Data
Experfy is a team from the Harvard Innovation Lab that provides a consulting marketplace where enterprises hire experts and vendor companies for their big data, analytics, and business intelligence projects. Experfy Insights is the official Experfy big data and analytics blog that is an expert resource for data-driven marketing insights and advice.
Three posts we like from Experfy Insights:
- Are Analysts Primitive Homo Analyticus?
- A Letter to the CMO From a Dying Social Post
- How CMOs Can Use Big Data Analytics to Drive Profits
Buffer is a way to drive traffic, increase fan engagement, and save time on social media. With Buffer, companies share to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more, quickly and easily. The BufferSocial blog deliverss the team’s “thoughts on sharing, creating, analyzing, and converting with social media” and includes insights on data-driven marketing.
Three posts we like from BufferSocial:
- How to Engage Employees in Social Media Marketing: 5 Data-Driven Steps
- 5 Data-Driven Ways To Get Your Facebook Posts Seen By Your Audience
- The Power of Research: How We Grew The Canva Blog’s Traffic By 226.47%
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform with more than 15,000 customers worldwide. Their blogs are just as far reaching, as they are dedicated to sales, marketing, web design, and more. A quick search of the HubSpot Blogs yields more than 2,750 results for data-driven marketing, making them a comprehensive resource for data-driven marketers.
Three posts we like from HubSpot Blogs:
- The Current State of Data-Driven Marketing [Infographic]
- 10 Data-Driven Steps to Publishing a Viral LinkedIn Post [Infographic]
- 8 Data-Driven Tips for Using Images in Blog Posts
Copyblogger provides solutions for smarter content marketing. Their blog builds upon their valuable insights and information that helps businesses attract attention, drive traffic, and build revenue. The Copyblogger blog is incredibly user friendly and searchable, and it provides timely and proven tips for data-driven marketing.
Three posts we like from Copyblogger:
- The 6-Step Process to Building Better Relationships With a Data-Driven Approach to Outreach
- Are You a Marketing Artist or Scientist?
- How to Write Interesting Content for a “Boring” Topic
Moz provides marketing analytics software for search, links, social, and brand. They also host an active online marketing community and offer resources for learning inbound marketing. The Moz Blog is the space where the top industry experts offer their best practices, insight, advice, research, and how-toe to optimize your SEO and online marketing skills. The blog features a long list of categories covering everything from analytics to marketing psychology, making Moz a comprehensive resource for data-driven marketing.
Three posts we like from The Moz Blog:
- Advanced Content Analysis in Google Analytics
- How to Stop Spam Bots From Ruining your Analytics Referral Data
- Search Trends: Are Compound Queries the Start of the Shift to Data-Driven Search?
Geckoboard is a real-time dashboard that delivers instant access to your most important metrics. The Geckoboard Blog posts are data-centric and offer insights into data, analytics, and metrics for data marketers.
Three posts we like from Geckoboard:
- Humanising the Way We Communicate Data
- Data Overload and the Myth of Multitasking
- How Housing Helps the World Live Better, One Data Point At a Time
Rival IQ provides digital marketing analytics with a competitive edge for SEO, six social channels, and web content. The Rival IQ Blog has a data-driven marketing focus with tips to help master digital marketing in categories such as competitive analysis, content marketing, and marketing tools and tips.
Three posts we like from Rival IQ Blog:
- Do Energy Drinks Pop Social Media Engagement?
- 6 Research Insights: Social Media Trends 2015
- How Data-Driven Marketing Has Impacted the Travel Industry
CrownPeak is a market leader in enterprise cloud web experience management that offers marketers an easy way to manage and analyze their web content. Their blog is a robust marketing resource that covers topics such as content marketing, enterprise market perspectives, and data-driven marketing.
Three posts we like from CrownPeak:
- Six Ways to Have Big Data Work For You
- Agencies, Technology and Customer Experiences
- If You Fix the Portal Problem, You’ll Improve Digital Experiences
iProspect works to drive digital performance and serves as a consultant to top brands on SEO, paid search, display, social, and mobile. The iProspect blog includes posts about SEO, PPC and display, social media, analytics and conversion, content strategy, digital platforms, and more. The in-depth articles contain expert advice and insight of value for data-driven marketing.
Three posts we like from iProspect:
- Are You Measuring Your Mobile App Performance Correctly?
- 5 Tips to Boost the Quality of Your Data
- How Data-Driven Marketing Will Ensure the Future of Your Business
Mblast seeks “to bring digital advertising back to the age of personal service.” That’s why the Mblast team increases digital ROI through highly personalized and contextual campaigns. Their blog offers advice from thought leaders in digital advertising technology and features several articles on data and analytics that are useful for data-driven marketers.
Three posts we like from Mblast:
- How Social Data Will Save the World
- Social Analytics Will Save the Newspaper
- Big Data and Social Lead Discovery
Conductor is a leader in web presence management (WPM), offering technology that empowers marketers to earn the customers that can’t be bought. The Conductor Blog offers “marketing smarts for the web presence manager” and covers SEO, content marketing, social, research, and more of interest to data-driven marketers.
Three posts we like from Conductor Blog:
- Research Shows Your Boss Believes In These 4 Marketing Trends
- Learn Competitive Analysis for SEO in 7 Minutes [data]
- The Power of Local Search: More Conversions for Less Traffic
Point of View is the OpenView blog that offers insights for B2B software companies. The blog’s expert content relating to data-driven marketing contains advice and tips that any company can use, especially because the posts include current trends in data-driven marketing.
Three posts we like from Point of View:
- 8 Marketing and Technology Trends to Watch in 2015
- How Does Your Influence Marketing Strategy Stack Up?
- Iterate with Data, Create with Your Gut: A “Classic” Business Opportunity & One Founder’s Unconventional Approach
Umbel is a customer data platform that empowers marketers to unify and access their own customer data. Their blog, Truth in Data, features topics such as marketing, mobile, and trends, and contains insights, advice, and tips from experts in data and conversion.
Three posts we like from Truth in Data:
- How Baseball Teaches Us To Better Understand Data
- How Nonprofits Like the YMCA Use Data to Maximize Community Impact & ROI
- The Year of Big Data – Top 5 Data Trends That Will Dominate 2015
Woopra provides real-time customer analytics for the entire customer lifecycle. That’s why their blog is a customer analytics blog that shares insights about customer data and analytics that is especially useful for data-driven marketers who focus on customer experiences and personalization.
Three posts we like from The Woopra Blog:
- Using Customer Data to Personalize Marketing Automation
- Are Data and Marketing at Odds?
- Better Customer Experience with Marketing Automation & Customer Analytics