2017 has been another great year for us at NGDATA, and we’re closing it out in a big way.
We’re happy to announce that we were just named a finalist in the Big Data category of the 2017 Tech Trailblazers Award program. Tech Trailblazers recognizes enterprise technology startups all across the globe that deliver innovation in game-changing technology like AI, big data, blockchain, cloud, infosecurity, IoT, and more.
NGDATA, along with the rest of the finalists, was chosen by an extensive pool of global industry experts around the world. The next phase of the award program is a public voting ballot, open until January 9, 2018.
Click here to vote for NGDATA!
Wondering what made 2017 such a trailblazing year for NGDATA? Here’s a quick look at a few of our biggest achievements:
- We closed nearly $29 million in venture capital funding and to date have raised close to 50M in financing.
- Acquired Eccella, a data management and analytics consultancy.
- Expanded deeper into Europe with the opening of a new office in Paris to meet the increasing demand for Lily in France.
- Grew our workforce more than 300%.
- Also recognized by Deloitte Technology’s Fast 50 and the European Business Awards “Ones to Watch” list.
When it comes to our technology, here at NGDATA we are constantly striving to give our customers the best tool possible to drive greater ROI and customer lifetime value. We really hit that mark in 2017 with key new features added to our next-gen customer data platform Lily, allowing us to deliver deeper customer intelligence to marketers, add greater brand value to companies and more relevant experiences to their customers. A few highlights of our most recent release include:
- A Next Best Experience (NBE) out-of-the-box feature that significantly reduces time-to-market for omni-channel customer experience optimization.
- Enhanced dashboards delivering real-time answers to marketers’ most important questions about business performance. For example, “What is the response rate of our personalized campaigns by channel?”; “How is our conversion rate tracking?”; and “What is the current churn score for customers?”
- The ability to incorporate Lily data into existing analysis and reports by integrating into customers’ standard business intelligence tools, enabling users to gain additional insight from the wealth of customer data stored in Lily, both for ad hoc (e.g. hypothesis testing) and recurring queries.
We are proud of what we have accomplished in 2017 and look forward to the opportunities that lie ahead in 2018.