Marketers and salespeople are realizing that it is far less expensive, not to mention far easier, to sell to existing customers than it is to nurture leads and make conversions. Thus, customer retention is gaining ground with organizations, especially those that consider customer lifetime value and the fact that one estimate claims that 80% of future business comes from only 20% of the existing customer base. In order to grow customer retention rates, organizations are focusing on engaging customers, delighting them with their experience, exceeding their expectations, and building their loyalty.
If your company is putting more resources into customer acquisition than customer retention, or if your customer retention rate is not at the level you’d like it to be, you may be looking for some insight into how to go about keeping the customers you already have. And, because you are busy working to retain your customers, you might not have the time to search for authorities on the subject or read blogs about it.
To help you in your quest for greater customer retention rates, we have rounded up 50 of the top customer retention podcasts. You can listen to any of these shows while commuting to work, waiting to meet with a client, or getting in a quick workout to ease some of your stress. No matter where or when you listen to these customer retention podcasts, you’re sure to gain some insight into best practices and winning strategies for building customer loyalty and getting your customers to stick. Please note, we have listed our top 50 customer retention podcasts here, in no particular order.
The Customer Loyalty Space features the talents and knowledge of TechnologyAdvice’s Clark Buckner, BigDoor’s Ashley Tate, and Maritz Motivaiton’s Barry Kirk. This customer retention podcast focuses on best practices in customer loyalty and offers advise for maximizing loyalty programs to add more value to customers via rewards, integrations, and more.
Three key episodes we like from The Customer Loyalty Space:
- Social Media, Cult Loyalty, and Social Rewards
- The Future of Loyalty Rewards
- The “Earn and Burn” of Loyalty Currency
The Unofficial Shopify Podcast helps listeners grow their Shopify stores by holding a “no holds barred discussion of eCommerce marketing strategy.” Host Kurt Elster is a senior eCommerce consultant who shares his insights and secrets for growing traffic and improving the bottom line. The Unofficial Shopify Podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from The Unofficial Shopify Podcast:
- Customer Retention: How to Keep Customers Coming Back
- Optimizing for Retention & Repeat Purchases with Eric Davis
- How Beardbrand Built a Better Business by Building Community
By Technology Advice, B2B Nation is a podcast for B2B sales and marketers. This customer retention show shares expert opinions and advice on topics that matter most to B2B sales and marketing to help listeners move forward with their strategy. B2B Nation also is available on Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from B2B Nation:
- Joseph Jaffe: Why Customer Retention is the New Acquisition
- CEB: Applying and Developing Consumer Insight
- Influitive: Growing Affinity for Your Brand
King Fish Media is a marketing agency and content marketing leader. They help clients engage customers to grow revenue, and they offer customer retention podcast episodes to aid listeners in creating customer loyalty and maintaining customer relationships. The Kings of Content Customer Retention Podcasts also are available on iTunes.
Three key episodes we like from The Kings of Content Customer Retention Podcasts:
- How to Talk to Your Customers
- How to Reactivate a Lapsed Customer
- The Right Content for the Right Platform
The Entrepreneur Podcast Network offers podcast programming designed to help entrepreneurs and small businesses succeed via informative, inspirational, and insightful shows and episodes. Their customer retention podcasts, available on both iTunes and Stitcher, focus on customer loyalty, customer service, customer experience, and much more.
Three key episodes we like from Entrepreneur Podcast Network – Customer Retention:
- Three Tips to Enhance Your Customer’s Experience
- Customer Loyalty Redefined
- The Strategic Importance of Leveraging Your Customer Service Group to Really Understanding Your Customer
Jeanne Bliss has “pioneered the Chief Customer Officer role” and co-founded the Customer Experience Professionals Association. She helps companies grow by focusing on customer experience, and she shares all of her expertise in The Chief Customer Officer Human Duct Tape Show with Jeanne Bliss, a customer retention podcast available on both iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from The Chief Customer Officer Human Duct Tape Show with Jeanne Bliss:
- Lessons from a Three Time Chief Customer Officer, with Darryl Speech – CB018
- First 90 Days of a Chief Customer Success Officer, with Duygu Cibik – CB22
- The Value of Building Bridges for Customer Experience, with Curtis Kopf (CB7)
Liza Choa helps businesses attract, engage, and convert more buyers. She also is the founder of Content Maximiser and shares the latest trends in digital marketing for customer acquisition and retention via her episodes of The Content Maximizer Podcast, available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from The Content Maximiser Podcast:
- Customer Retention – Beyond Customer Satisfaction through Digital Media
- How to Connect with Your Customer’s Emotion
- Content Marketing with Action Coach and Photography Enthusiast Ben Fewtrell
Churn Buster helps SaaS companies reduce churn and grow customer lifetime value. Also available on iTunes, the Churn Buster Above & Beyond Podcast is a new podcast that shares stories of people and organizations going above and beyond for their customers to surpass expectations and scale their customer-driven businesses.
Three key episodes we like from Churn Buster Above & Beyond Podcast:
- Customer Success from the Bottom Up
- Writing Better Emails for Customer Retention
- Onboarding for Maximum Customer Retention
CX Network is a global community for customer experience, service, insight, digital, and marketing leaders. Their customer retention podcasts feature interviews with customer experience leaders and cover customer service, customer experience strategy, building customers’ trust, personalization, and much more.
Three key episodes we like from CX Network Podcasts:
- The Importance of Going Back to Basics to Build a Successful Customer Experience Strategy
- Ulster Bank’s Ambition? Becoming the Number One Bank for Customer Service Trust and Advocacy by 2020
- Personalised and Data-Driven Experiences are the Future of Customer Experience
Founder of Emerge Sales Training and host of The Sales Journey Podcast, Tasha Smith is a saleswoman who trains and coaches marketers on better communication with customers and team members. The podcast, available on iTunes and Stitcher, focuses on tips for serving customers more effectively to increase customer satisfaction and, in return, retention rates.
Three key episodes we like from The Sales Journey Podcast with Tasha Smith:
- Customer Retention through Facebook Classes with Melissa Miller
- For Goodness’ Sake, Just Help Your Customers
- What Do You Send When People Email You for Information?
CEO of 360Connect and experienced customer experience management consultant, Jeannie Walters presents Crack the Customer Code, along with customer service keynote speaker and author of Be Your Customer’s Hero, Adam Toporek. This customer retention blog helps business professionals, small business owners, and customer professionals understand how to create great customer experiences. Crack the Customer Code is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Crack the Customer Code:
- No Budget for Customer Experience
- Bringing the Experience to the Customers
- Culture and Customer Service
Kristina Evey is a customer experience and service expert. She helps businesses increase sales and revenue by delivering amazing customer experiences that build customer loyalty. Her customer retention podcast, Transforming the Customer Experience with Kristina Evey, makes her expertise available to listeners and can be found on both iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Transforming the Customer Experience with Kristina Evey:
- Managing Customer Expectations to Ensure Customer Loyalty
- Using Empathy to Build HUMAN Business Relationships
- Five Steps to Building a Better Customer Experience through Better Service
1to1Media shares content for the customer experience economy and offers The CX Files: A Customer Experience Series, a podcast focusing on the latest customer experience trends and insights. Episodes feature actionable advice on customer service, marketing, customer loyalty, and other customer retention topics. The CX Files: A Customer Experience Series is a new podcast that is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from The CX Files: A Customer Experience Series:
- Dell’s Customer Experience Makeover
- Voice of the Customer Strategy
- The Millennial Experience: Cinnamon Toast Cruiser
Best-selling author of PeopleShock: The Path to Profits when Customers Rule, Tema Frank founded the world’s first omni-channel customer service and user experience testing companies. Her Frank Reactions podcast explores how companies can put customers first to thrive in the digital era. Available on iTunes and Stitcher, Frank Reactions – Customer Experience & Customer Service in the Digital Era is a customer retention podcast that shares interviews with customer service leaders.
Three key episodes we like from Frank Reactions – Customer Experience & Customer Service in the Digital Era:
- How to Find Process Problems that Irritate Customers
- What?! This Bank WANTS Its Employees to Break Rules?
- Do You Love Your Car Dealership? Didn’t Think So.
Yanique Grant is a customer experience strategist and entrepreneur who hosts Navigating the Customer Experience Podcast. This weekly customer retention podcast shares insights and strategies from subject matter experts who know what customers want and how businesses can use customer psychology to engage with them in ways that promote loyalty. Navigating the Customer Experience Podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Navigating the Customer Experience Podcast:
- 019: The Human Connection: A Shared Experience with Tony Bodoh
- S0cial Media… A Game Changer in Customer Experience with Jay Baer
- Setting the Tone for Disney-Style Service Standards with Vance Morris
Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose are two well-known experts in content marketing. They share their insights into the latest content marketing trends and discuss how businesses can utilize content to retain customers. Their podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher and reminds listeners that content marketing is not brand new because marketing has always been about telling stories to attract and retain customers.
Three key episodes we like from PNR: This Old Marketing Podcast: Content Marketing with Pulizzi & Rose:
- This Week in Content Marketing: Audience, Not Content, Is the Real Asset
- This Week in Content Marketing: Most Brands Failing at Customer Experience
- This Week in Content Marketing: Brands Create More Content with Less Engagement
Zuora has a relentless commitment to customer success. They present the only podcast dedicated to the subscription economy. Hosted by Tom Krackeler and Rachel English, Subscribed is a content retention podcast featuring interviews with innovators, entrepreneurs, and analysts who understand the value of recurring revenue. Zuora’s Subscribed is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Subscribed:
- Talking Disruption with Jeff Potter, CEO of Surf Air
- Nils Vinje on the 4 “P”s of Customer Success
- Catherine Courage on Design Thinking and Customer Experience
Small Business Trends, an award-winning online publication for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and the people who interact with them, is one of the most popular independent small business publications on the web. The Small Business Trends podcast, available on iTunes and Stitcher, features one-on-one interviews with key voices in companies of all sizes sharing their expertise in customer insight, customer service, customer engagement, and customer experience, among other customer retention topics.
Three key episodes we like from Small Business Trends:
- Sameer Patel of Kahuna: Mobile Marketing Provides Realtime Link between Insights and Interaction
- Judy Chan of Urban Airship: 82% of Millennials More Likely to Use Loyalty Card on Their Mobile
- Lisa Abbott of Genesys: Chat Available on Your Website Can Decrease Customer Abandonment
Forrester works with business and technology leaders to develop customer-centric strategies to drive growth. Their CX Cast is a podcast featuring weekly discussions with Forrester analysts sharing the latest research and and relevant customer experience topics in business. This customer retention podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Forrester’s CX Cast:
- Episode 66: Three Secrets of Customer-Obsessed Cultures
- The Evolution of Voice of the Customer Programs
- Episode 40: Loyalty Programs Unveil Your Most Loyal Customers
Lynn Hunsaker, seasoned customer experience leader and CEO of ClearAction, hosts this customer retention podcast. Hunsker focuses on growing businesses by centering on customers’ wellbeing, and the podcast emphasizes ClearAction’s mission to prevent customer hassle to improve customer retention and profitability. Improving Customer Experience with Lynn Hunsaker is available on iTunes.
Three key episodes we like from Improving Customer Experience with Lynn Hunsaker:
- Creativity for Customer Experience Improvement
- Strengthen Customer Relationship through Customer Engagement
- Loyalty is Not Just for Customers
PrecisionLender, a powerful loan and deposit pricing management software solution for banks, presents The Purposeful Banker, a podcast available on iTunes and Stitcher. A podcast for bankers who compete in the commercial lending world, The Purposeful Banker episodes contain information for strengthening relationships to win more deals and retain customers.
Three key episodes we like from The Purposeful Banker:
Loyalty360 is an associated focused on customers, brand loyalty, and engagement. Their collection of customer retention podcasts come from a variety of industry leaders and authorities and cover such topics as customer loyalty, customer value, and customer centricity.
Three key episodes we like from Loyalty360 Podcasts:
- [Podcast] Retention is the Key to True Customer Centricity
- [Podcast] How Effectively are You Delivering Value to Your Customers?
- [Podcast] Loyalty Management Series: Why a New Organization for Customer Loyalty is Required
Hello Customer helps companies better understand customers and helps them become customer centric. Espree Devora, producer and host of the Hello Customer Podcast, is a marketing and advertising expert who ensures listeners gain insights into effectively delivering memorable customer experiences that create long-lasting brand fans. Hello Customer with Espree Devora is available on iTunes.
Three key episodes we like from Hello Customer with Espree Devora:
- Stop the Falsified Customer Experience – Vidi Cameras
- Customer First @ Volcom: From Sports Brand to Popular Culture
- Osiris – ‘Thinking Outside the Shoebox,’ Listening to Connect with Customers
Hosts Dan Gingiss and Dan Moriarty feature brands that offer amazing customer service via social media in this customer retention podcast. Also available on Stitcher, the Focus on Customer Service Podcast explores how customers are choosing to use social media for support and expecting to get answers and responses just as they would from a call center, email, or click-to-chat.
Three key episodes we like from Focus on Customer Service Podcast:
- How One of America’s Oldest Companies is New Again in Social Media
- Why Social Media Shouldn’t Be Separate from Other Teams (Wells Fargo)
- Bridging the Gap Between Social Media and Customer Service
The Net Promoter System Podcast features Bain & Company’s Rob Markey and business leaders discussing creating experiences, via The Net Promoter System, that drive customer retention. The podcast also focuses on customer loyalty and getting customers to the point of sharing their experiences with others. The Net Promoter System Podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from The Net Promoter System Podcast:
- Ep. 90 Shorts – The Essential Role of the Customer Advocacy Office
- How to Stay Married (to Your Customers)
- Creating a Service Culture that Keeps Customers Coming Back
Founder of Shake Creative, Gabriel Aluisy explores how to build a brand and attract loyal customers in this customer retention podcast, available on iTunes and Stitcher. Episodes of The Branding Podcast feature tools for setting up a successful, sustainable business.
Three key episodes we like from The Branding Podcast – An Entrepreneur’s Guide:
- The Power of the Personalized Experience
- More Ways to Create an Emotional Connection with Customers
- Why Creating an Event Will Transform Your Business
The Marketing Cloudcast, a marketing podcast from Salesforce available on iTunes and Stitcher, includes episodes featuring interviews with marketing leaders on key trends and innovative marketing strategies. Hosts Joel Book and Heike Young, of Salesforce, ask key questions relating to marketing for customer retention in The Marketing Cloudcast.
Three key episodes we like from The Marketing Cloudcast:
- The Psychology of Social Influence: How to Add More Word of Mouth to Your Marketing
- Refocusing Your Social Media Strategy Around Humans – And Their Stories
- Boosting Email and Content ROI with Personalization
Market, author, and president of Mirum, Mitch Joel shares marketing and communications insights geared toward customer retention in his podcast, Six Pixels of Separation. As Joel points out, “an entirely new generation of marketing opportunities is already taking place and they’re being created by your customers.” Six Pixels of Separation – Customer Retention is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Six Pixels of Separation – Customer Retention:
- Fascinate Some More with Sally Hogshead
- Invisible Influence with Jonah Berger
- Fiercely You With Jackie Huba
John Jantsch is a small business marketing consultant, speaker, and author of Duct Tape Marketing. He also hosts the Duct Tape Marketing podcast, available on iTunes and Stitcher. In this customer retention podcast, Jantsch shares small business marketing insights to help businesses get their customers to return time and again.
Three key episodes we like from Duct Tape Marketing – Customer Retention:
- Rolling Out the Red Carpet for Your Customers
- How to Choose Your Ideal Audience
- The Science of Pre-Suasion
Call Center IQ, an online community featuring articles, white papers, infographics, and executive reports from customer service management experts, features a customer management podcast series. Their customer retention episodes focus on personalization, customer centricity, customer value, and other relevant topics.
Three key episodes we like from Call Center IQ Podcasts:
- CareerBuilder on Tech Support That is Personal, Customer-Centric and Valuable
- What It Takes to Drive Satisfaction from Your Contact Center
- What Does the Multi-Channel Customer REALLY Want?
Dan MacInnis is a marketing guru for small businesses who thinks like a customer. Her podcast features marketing tips for small businesses from some leading marketers and focuses on customer experience, creating lifetime customers, customer satisfaction, and much more. Customer Centric Marketing for Business with Dan MacInnis is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Customer Centric Marketing for Business with Dan MacInnis:
- Connect – How to Use Data and Experience Marketing to Create Lifetime Customers
- Happy Customers Everywhere with Bernd Schmitt
- Being Customer Centric
Mel Telecican helps business owners create exceptional customer experiences to increase retention, referrals, and profits. In The Customer-Centric Show with Mel Telecicia, she speaks with successful business owners, experts, marketers, and thought leaders from a variety of industries about how to keep customers and gain more loyal customers while growing revenue. This customer retention podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from The Customer-Centric Show with Mel Telecicia:
- Anticipating Customer Needs with Phillip Di Bella
- The Customer Culture Imperative with Dr. Linden Brown
- More Patients, More Profits & Less Stress with Dr. Jesse Green
MarketingProfs provides marketing insights through newsletters, guides, courses, research, and other resources. Their customer retention podcasts cover a range of topics including customer loyalty, customer behavior, customer data, and many others. Please note, you will need to register your email address in order to gain access to some of the podcasts; the registration process is free.
Three key episodes we like from MarketingProfs Customer Retention Podcasts:
- Social Selling and the Modern Buyer: Jill Rowley Talks to Marketing Smarts
- Marketing Lessons from Lady Gaga: Author Jackie Huba Talks to Marketing Smarts
- Three Customer Service Lessons from Dave ‘United Breaks Guitars’ Carroll on Marketing Smarts
Blake Moran is a customer experience author, speaker, Forbes columnist, and host of The Modern Customer Podcast. Also available on iTunes, this customer retention podcast shares insights on customer experience, social customer service, and content in addition to customer-related leadership topics. The Modern Customer Podcast is unique in that it offers what listeners may consider suprising and counterintuitive insights for satisfying customers.
Three key episodes we like from The Modern Customer Podcast:
- Outside In: The Power of Putting Customers at the Center of Your Business
- The Social Influence of Customer Reviews
- Making a Fan in the Moment of Failure: Hearing Your Customers on Social Media
SupportOps is a weekly podcast that helps organizations deliver a better support experience to customers. New episodes are available every Tuesday and also can be found on iTunes and Stitcher. Episodes of The Support Ops Hangout focus on all areas of customer support, including how to satisfy customers to increase customer retention rates.
Three key episodes we like from The Support Ops Hangout:
- From the Archives – #85 – Success vs Support Teams
- From the Archives – #91 – Have a Little Fun
- #65 – Great Support Meets Customer Retention
Shopify has been on a mission to improve commerce for everyone by helping brands and customers build relationships. Their podcast episodes cover a range of topics, and many of them are geared toward customer retention because Shopify’s focus is on helping businesses build better relationships with customers.
Three key episodes we like from Shopify Podcasts – The Ecommerce Customer Lifecycle:
- How Do We Build Profitable, Long-Term Relationships with Customers?
- How Do We Help Clients with Fulfillment?
- How to Measure Your Clients’ Success
2X eCommerce is a growth consultancy and podcast dedicated to helping eCommerce retailers radically increase sales. Host Kunle Campbell is an eCommerce advisor and customer acquisition strategist to startup and mid-tier etailers. Available on iTunes and Stitcher, this customer retention podcast features experts sharing their experience and insights into rapid growth via repeat customers.
Three key episodes we like from 2X eCommerce Podcast with Kunle Campbell:
- Retaining and Maximizing Life Time Value of Holiday Shoppers
- Turning Customers to Advocates and Influencers (Using Social Media Referral Marketing) w/ AddShoppers’ Chad Ledford
- Remarkety’s Max Katsarelas on Increasing Sales w/ Personalization + Triggered Email
Digital marketer, podcaster, and co-author of StumbleUpon for Dummies, Nick Robinson co-hosts This Week in B2B Digital Marketing with Dan Sixsmith, digital marketing expert and entrepreneur. This Week in B2B Digital Marketing helps listeners stay up to date on the latest digital marketing trends and explores ways to increase customer retention rates. This Week in B2B Digital Marketing also is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from This Week in B2B Digital Marketing:
- Retention is the Biggest Digital Marketing Secret
- B2B Personalization and Content Marketing Success
- Can Social Selling Save Sales?
Ph.Creative is an inbound marketing, web design, and development agency that goes to great lengths to deliver actionable tips for SEO, social media, CRO, mobile, and more. As their customer retention podcast, Getting Goosebumps: The Power of Storytelling, shows, storytelling is an important piece of marketing geared toward customer retention. Episodes are available on iTunes and Stitcher and feature marketing experts such as Seth Godin, Joe Pulizzi, and Brian Clark.
Three key episodes we like from Getting Goosebumps: The Power of Storytelling:
- Doing the Right Thing By Your Customer with Jay Baer
- Using Comedy to Engage Your Audience with Jack Kester Milner
- Getting Back to Customer Centricity with Brian Solis
McKinsey & Company has been a trusted advisor to leading businesses, governments, and institutions for 90 years. Their podcast features conversations with experts on the most important matters in business and management, including customer experience and customer retention. The McKinsey Podcast also is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from McKinsey Podcast:
The Business of Story helps founders, CEOs, and organizational leaders strengthen their brand story and achieve growth. They also share tips for crafting and telling compelling stories that sell as host Park Howell speaks with top content creators, advertising creatives, marketers, and business leaders in episodes of this customer retention podcast that is sure to help you make stories more engaging to keep more customers. The Business of Story is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from The Business of Story:
- How to Use Brand Story for Crisis Management
- How to Make Your Brand Story Your Customers’ Story
- How to Inspire Customers to Tell Your Brand Story
Support Driven is a community of people that care about customer support and understand what it takes to run a support team. Their podcast episodes, which also are available on iTunes, feature customer service and support experts sharing their experiences and insights to help listeners understand how to use exemplary support to build customer loyalty and retain customers.
Three key episodes we like from Support Driven:
- Episode 19 – Mercer Smith-Looper on Launching an Online Community
- Episode 17 – Mike Grafham on Evolving Customer Success
- Episode 11 – Nick Francis on Proactive Customer Conversations
Ray Stendall is president and CEO of Ray Stendall International, Inc., a consulting office. He specializes in helping clients use sales and marketing automation systems to make acquiring and retaining customers easier and more predictable. His customer retention podcast, Customer Engagement Radio, offers strategies and tips for empowering employees to fully engage customers through the business process to increase customer loyalty and retention rates. Customer Engagement Radio also is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Customer Engagement Radio:
- How to Deliver an Amazing Customer Experience: Move from Simply Listening to Customers to Ultimately Operationalizing and Delighting Them
- The Fan Experience: Creating a Culture to Turn Every Customer into a Fan – With Ruby Newell-Legner
- Jim Cathcart – 32 Strategies, Tips, and Investment Techniques to Build Customers for Life
Enterprise Management 360 is an enterprise IT digital magazine that shares the latest tech innovation news, videos, podcasts, and white papers. Their podcasts especially are geared toward customer retention, with episodes covering customer engagement, customer experience, and customer data.
Three key episodes we like from Enterprise Management 360 Podcasts:
- The Complete Picture: Building a 360º View of the Customer
- Bringing Customer Experience to the Next Level
- Five Tech Trends Shaping Customer Engagement
SearchCRM is TechTarget’s CRM and call center resource that covers software, data management, sales and marketing automation, and much more. Their Creating Customer Value: A Series with Peppers and Rogers is a series of customer retention podcasts with customer strategists Don Peppers and Martha Rogers; episodes deliver expert advice and tips for building trust and loyalty with customer strategy.
Three key episodes we like from Creating Customer Value: A Series with Peppers and Rogers:
- Understanding Customer Expectations
- Relationship Marketing and Customer Equity with Don Peppers
- Tying Trust to Customer Values with Don Peppers
Self-described “customer experience and service fanatic,” Abraham Venismach hosts Making Excellent Customer Service the Standard. This podcast features interview with experts and customer service professionals to help listeners understand how to deliver excellent customer service in order to delight customers and keep them coming back. Making Excellent Customer Service the Standard also is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Making Excellent Customer Service the Standard:
- John DiJulius – The Customer Service Revolution
- Chip Bell – Cupcake Sprinkles & Customer Service, a Secret Revealed
- John Spence – Making Excellent Customer Service Awesomely Simple
GrowthEverywhere.com is a blog and podcast featuring interviews with top entrepreneurs who focus on business and personal growth. Their customer retention podcasts share tips for reducing churn and increasing revenue.
Three key episodes we like from Growth Everywhere – Customer Retention:
- GE 98: The 3 Ways Gainsight Uses Customer Success Followup to Reduce Churn & Improve Net Retention
- GE Ep 32: What Churn Rate Is Acceptable and How to Reduce Churn
- GE 132: The Strategy that Skyrocketed Hotjar to $1 Million ARR in 6 Months
Insight Squared is a sales performance analytics company for fast-growing tech businesses. Their Ramp podcast examines how people use data to transform and rapidly grow their business. Of course, technology and data are important for understanding customer behavior, and Ramp includes episodes covering those topics as they relate to customer retention. Ramp: The SaaS Analytics Podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Ramp: The SaaS Analytics Podcast:
- Aligning Sales and Customer Success with Jim McDonough
- Sujan Patel Gets Personal with Growth Marketing
- How Mention Turns Free Users into Paying SaaS Customers
Dr. Joseph Michelli, is a NY Times bestselling author, international speaker, and chief experience officer at The Michelli Experience. He and his team consult with leading customer experience companies, and he shares his insights and expertise in designing exceptional customer experiences to retain customers in his podcast, which also is available on iTunes.
Three key episodes we like from The Michelli Experience:
- Will it Fly? How to Leverage Quantitative and Qualitative Customer Listening
- Make a Mouse: The Power of a Culture of Customer Experience Excellence
- Make the Experience Faster and More Personal
Dave Ingram is product manager at Acquia and host of the Personalization Podcast. This customer retention podcast is all about how understanding, planning, creating, and analyzing personalized experiences can improve customer experience and increase customer retention. The Personalization Podcast, which is available on iTunes and Stitcher, began in January 2016 but already has packed a punch with episodes featuring some top names in marketing, personalization, and customer experience.
Three key episodes we like from Personalization Podcast: