Increased Customer Base Fuels Company’s Record Growth, Driving Expanded Leadership Team and Global Presence
New York City—December 15, 2016 – NGDATA®, the customer experience management solutions company, today announced the company’s impressive momentum, as it experienced 75% year-over-year growth in FY 2016. Leading companies in the financial services, media & publishing and telecommunications sectors continue to turn to NGDATA’s customer experience operating system, Lily Enterprise™, to drive continuous, real-time actionable insights for superior customer interactions.
“We are on an ambitious mission to be the global leader in data-driven customer experience management. Our continued revenue and customer growth is testament to our progress,” said Luc Burgelman, CEO of NGDATA. “We have maintained our focus on delivering a comprehensive solution that automates and optimizes omni-channel customer interactions, empowering companies to use their data to become more customer-centric. At NGDATA, we’re building the solution for a new generation of customer experience, and we are seeing impressive returns.”
2016 Corporate Highlights
- 35% product revenue growth quarter-over-quarter.
- NGDATA expanded its partner program with the addition of several new global technology and services partners, domain specialists and systems integrators, including Fujitsu, Sopra Steria, Hedera Consulting and more.
- Acquired Rednun, a Netherlands-based company specializing in creating personalized videos to optimize customer engagement, and together with Lily Enterprise, now offering companies a comprehensive solution for delivering relevant customer experiences.
- Grew its workforce 50% in 2016 and is hiring.
- Moved corporate headquarters into a new, larger office in Gent, Belgium.
- Opened new offices in Amsterdam and Singapore to serve an increasing customer base, and continue to expand NGDATA’s global reach.
- Received recent accolades including:
New Product Enhancements Underline Continued Innovation
In 2016, NGDATA unveiled several new product features to its Lily Enterprise solution, including:
- Data-driven smart video technology from Rednun enabling companies to use their data more effectively to drive continuous, real-time actionable insights into more personalized customer interactions.
- Fully automated system with enhanced integration around metrics, calculations, rules and DNA to drive customer communications. To begin the journey toward customer centricity, companies simply add the data to gain deeper customer understanding for more personalized interactions.
- Enhanced dashboarding and reporting for a more productive end to end customer experience management environment.
Strengthens Leadership Team
The company also expanded its C-suite with the hiring of Didier Van der Coelden as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Van der Coelden brings a successful track record working with financial and high growth companies, and is helping to drive global growth for NGDATA.
In addition, NGDATA appointed Joe Pilkerton as President of North American Operations, Wim Driessens as Vice President of Business Development and Strategic Alliances, Jan De Moortel as Vice President of Product, and Ronald Ranaldi as Head of Sales for the Americas.
With more than 20 years of experience building global technology companies, Pilkerton is responsible for expanding the company’s presence in the North American market. Driessens brings more than two decades of experience in developing and supporting international software business relationships, and is overseeing NGDATA’s strategic relationships with global resellers, integrators and technology companies. With an impressive track record leading software development and product management teams, De Moortel is strengthening support between the company’s sales and delivery organizations and external partners. Ranaldi has more than twenty years of experience bringing enterprise technology to international markets, and will oversee NGDATA’s North American sales organization.
“Each of these strategic hires is helping us grow the company on a global scale,” said Michel Akkermans, chairman of the board at NGDATA. “The caliber of talent we’ve been able to attract across all levels underscores the important work we’re doing here. NGDATA is a place of growth and expansion. This next phase of the company’s development will be exciting for our customers.”
NGDATA® helps data-rich companies in financial services, media/publishing and telecom to automate and optimize omni-channel customer interactions. The company’s customer experience operating system, Lily Enterprise™, captures data across all channels and provides enterprises with real-time insights to drive superior customer experiences. Lily’s Customer DNA puts the individual at the center of the organization by design, continuously learning from behavior to act consistently and timely for superior experiences. NGDATA is headquartered in Gent, Belgium and has offices in the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.NGDATA.com.
For International Versions: FR, NL
+32 (0) 3 304 36 30