Fully Automated Big Data Solution Builds Intelligent Customer DNA for More Effective Targeting
New York City—May 13, 2014 – NGDATA™, the customer experience management solutions company, today announced the launch of Lily Enterprise 3.0. The latest version of the software enables companies to deliver more personalized customer experiences by analyzing big data and building individual Lily Customer DNA in real time.
Lily learns from customer interactions to build detailed Customer DNA profiles that deliver deep and actionable insights into customer traits and behavior. Lily complements and strengthens traditional data warehouse and business intelligence (BI) solutions that operate on batch data. It allows companies to transition from static, quickly outdated segment-based marketing towards dynamic, continuously updated customer Sets to define, track and target individual customers.
By connecting all customer data sources, Lily enables organizations to better monitor customer lifetime value, loyalty, and propensity to churn. As a result, users can predict actual behavior, and create personalized offers and experiences for customers.
Turning Data into Actionable Customer DNA
Lily’s Customer DNA and machine learning engine break down data silos to gain insights into all customer interactions in one place, empowering organizations to achieve better:
- Time to Value—Gain and understand a complete picture of your customers in months—that is always up to date—knowing what they are about and how to most effectively engage them
- Impact and Results—Create a data-aware organization by bringing analytics to a larger set of users, making your customer data actionable and more quickly delivering results
- Customer Understanding—Access thousands of predefined metrics for each customer—including interaction history, response behavior, channel preferences, interests, value and loyalty, product usage, risk measurement, and more – combined with industry-specific models to understand your customer’s preferences in real time
Lily enables enterprises to listen more closely to all customer interactions, learn faster from their behavior and contextual information—creating more effective actionable insights—and execute smarter, enabling the delivery of highly targeted product offers and content. As a result, customers receive offers based on their individual needs and preferences, tailored to context, time and location.
“Organizations are still looking for the means to gather all the right data and turn it into actionable intelligence all the way at the individual customer level,” said Evan Quinn, research director, Enterprise Management Associates. “By combining advanced machine learning and big data management approaches, Lily 3.0 enables organizations to truly understand their customers’ preference DNA, in real-time.”
Additional feature and benefits of Lily 3.0 include:
- Data Governance—Creates a consistent management environment for managing organization-wide policies and processes for customer big data
- Future-proof Data Management and Processing—Supports evolving predictive models and algorithms, built-in or developed outside of Lily
- Seamless Integration—Integrates and co-exists with your enterprise architecture (CRM, CMS, BI, and more), allowing triggers and alerts, and improving results
- Data Aware: Easily and dynamically adds additional data sources to make the Customer DNA smarter as you go
- Dynamic Metrics: expand your understanding of your customers by adding more business specific metrics
“Companies have so much data from interactions with their customers—from social, web, mobile, CRM systems, channel campaigns, and more—yet the insight gathered to deliver relevant, timely actions is limited to a subset of available data,” said Luc Burgelman, CEO of NGDATA. “Lily eliminates manual integration processes by automatically connecting all customer data sources to provide organizations with the data they need, when they need it.
With Lily, companies turn raw data into valuable and actionable information, empowering them to improve the customer experience and increase revenue opportunities.”
On Thursday, May 15 at 12:00pm ET, NGDATA will host a webinar, “Get Closer to Your Customers” that will examine how to use interactive big data to gain real time intelligence.To register, please click here.
Lily 3.0 will be generally available in Q2 2014. For information on pricing and how Lily can fit into your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NGDATATM is the customer experience management solutions company that enables enterprises to radically improve the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns, increase up-sell and reduce churn. The company delivers Lily Enterprise, which empowers enterprises to listen bigger to customer interactions across all channels, learn faster from customer’s behavior – continuously building intelligent Customer DNA—and execute smarter with highly targeted product offers and content. Lily includes a unique combination of interactive Big Data Management, Machine Learning, Real-time Behavioral Scoring and Segmentation capabilities in a single integrated solution. Headquartered in Gent, Belgium with offices in New York City and San Francisco, NGDATA provides solutions to data-driven sectors such as financial services, telco and media/publishing. Customers include: AXA, France Telecom, Orange, De Persgroep and Telenet, among many others.
Please visit www.ngdata.com for more information or follow on Twitter @ngdata_com or connect with the company on LinkedIn.
+32 495 59 02 32
For International Versions: FR, NL
NGDATA’s Lily 3.0 Screenshots
Lily Customer DNA
Lily – Using Sets
Lily Metrics Detail
Lily Metrics Management
Lily Metrics Timeline
Lily Model Configuration
Lily Real-time Interactions
Lily Viewing and Editing Models