The impact of marketing can be felt across most digital platforms. Trying to manage all the content spread out over web, social media, and mobile application outlets can be a challenge for marketers. That’s where AI can help marketing teams keep track of all the information they’re dealing with every day.
Each day brings a new AI marketing tool into play that helps streamline many of the tasks marketers manage for their companies or clients. AI tools now exist to do everything from helping with keyword research to coordinating email campaigns to specific customer bases. That cuts down on the manual work they must complete and gives the expanded capabilities to bring their clients the results they’re looking for.
There’s still a ton of untapped potential in AI and machine language in general. That means marketers could gain access to even greater marketing AI tools within the next few years, if not months. For now, we’ve rounded up 50 of the best AI marketing tools currently available.
Look and see what you can incorporate into your own marketing workflows. There’s no reason to keep plugging along when you and your clients could be soaring thanks to the help of today’s sophisticated AI technology. These tools help you control your campaign efforts with tailored workflows for different clients, constant analysis of how each one performs and even give you some help when you’re trying to come up with content ideas.
Albert breaks down massive amounts of data for marketing agencies to use in designing campaigns tailor-made to their client’s current needs. You save time by not having to wade through so much information manually.
- Can be used across all media outlets, including mobile and email
- Evolves results in real-time based on client data
- Configurable to a number of different industries
This is a great tool for those looking to maintain a personal connection with their customers in an organized way. It helps you coordinate with your sales team to design the right outreach for different audiences.
- Analyze years of phone calls, emails, and other data
- Understand exactly what your customers are looking for
- Improves coordination between sales and marketing
Having a hard time figuring which marketing campaigns are hitting the mark on different social media outlets? Sensai helps you understand which post gets the most response from your target audience, allowing you to design better messaging in your efforts.
- Works on popular platforms like Instagram and Twitter
- Takes guessing out of your analysis
- Provides you with a clear explanation of all your results
4. Narrative Science
Narrative Language’s natural language products to automatically read your data and provide you with the aspects most important to your customers. You can pull the information into your own data environment to share across the organization.
- Helps users understand the analysis by removing the complexity
- Matches the language of your firm
- Makes it easy to design marketing campaigns around the information
Lexalytics uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to help you learn to use your marketing language in a way that has a greater impact on different audience segments.
- Offers solutions for customer service, social media, and product management
- Can be plugged into Excel
- Has its own Cloud API
6. NGDATA’s CDP
NGData’s AI-driven Customer Data Platform takes your marketing analysis to the next level. You gain unparalleled insight into what your competitors are doing, along with valuable information allowing you to create better and more targeted ad campaigns.
- Create relevant profiles on your target audience
- Provides interactive dashboards allowing you to judge how well your campaigns are performing
- Integrates easily with your existing business tools
Keep yourself constantly updated on the performance of your client’s brand across all social media platforms. Unmetric’s XIA AI can pull in billions of data points within minutes, helping you immediately target your best-performing campaigns.
- Gain new ideas for upcoming campaigns
- Lets you receive real-time feedback
- Provides a free mobile app on both iOS and Android
8. Salesforce Einstein
You get the benefits of a CRM combined with the analytical insight of machine learning all in one platform. Automate workflows while bringing your customers the insight they’re looking for.
- Provides colorful interactive dashboards
- Build your own custom applications to gain even more detailed analysis
- Gives you scores on how well your websites and other marketing efforts are performing
Content & Ad Optimization Tools
Grammarly makes it easy to perfect your writing in minutes, rather than spend hours poring over every word. Plus, you’ll get weekly progress reports to keep tabs on common mistakes so you can improve your writing chops over time.
- Scans content to identify grammar mistakes
- Write mistake-free on Gmail, social media, and more
- Accurate, context-specific suggestions to improve your written content
Acrolinx looks at content already created by your customers and finds opportunities for improvement.
- Works in different languages including Chinese, French, and Japanese.
- Can be used with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and other content writing tools.
- Helps you increase conversion rates on advertising for your clients
11. NGDATA CDP’s SmatVideo
NGDATA CDP’s SmartVideo leverages every data point you have about each customer to deliver personalized, relevant videos with the right message, at the right time.
- Curated scenes with personalized messaging
- Real-time render engine
- Dynamic elements
- Dynamic data
- Optimized video sizes and formats
Stop having your campaigns managed in different silos and use Keshoo to bring everything together. Keshoo allows you to create automated task management designed to keep your campaigns on track.
- Create a unified space for all your ad campaign data
- Find out where your customers can expand and grow into new areas
- Easily track where your budget is being spent
Use Optmyzr’s machine-learning recommendations across different accounts for recommendations on where to focus your ad spending.
- Keep up with bids and any adjustments made
- Create individual dashboards for different accounts
- Build out customized workflows
Never again lose track of your spending on different Google Ad campaigns. This AI-powered tool integrates easily and allows you to organize and track your bidding efforts.
- Helps you automatically build ads for your clients
- Lets you import product data from different sources
- Automatically maintains your designated bidding efforts
Articoolo provides a boost when you find yourself stuck coming up with copy for different advertising efforts. It uses AI to provide relevant ideas for new content.
- Saves you time when working to create targeted ad or article content
- Makes sure you’re not duplicating or plagiarizing other information on the web
- Generates ideas to get you going on a new ad campaign
Having a hard time trying to find the right tone for your advertising efforts? Persado analyzes what a segment responds to and provides you with ideas designed to appeal to them.
- Create email subject lines in an instant
- Generate relevant ad content
- Help increase engagement for your business customers
Give your content engine a boost with the insights provided by Curata’s AI-powered analysis. It constantly learns and adapts to help you deliver great content for your ad campaigns.
- Helps you streamline the different content produced for ad campaigns
- Provides reports on performance and what’s driving the most sales
- Helps you keep your campaign efforts organized
Save yourself the headache of trying to remember when you published what for different clients. Scoop.it helps you manage your content in one centralized application.
- AI engine provides you with a constant stream of ideas for new campaigns
- Gain an edge on competitors with better and more relevant content
- Publish immediately to different online channels
Designed for agencies, OneSpot helps you provide your clients with deeper brand engagement with unique content for their websites and ad campaigns.
- Use AI analysis to develop different content strategy
- Increase email responses with headlines designed to attract attention
- The NLP-powered AI tells you how your efforts affect a client’s bottom line
Use the power of machine learning to create visually engaging content designed to encourage more interaction between your clients and their customer base.
- Used by big brands like Toyota and Topshop
- Helps you gain measurable ROI for your clients
- Gets people talking about your client’s brand
21. Sentient Ascend
Sentient Ascend helps you build better websites for your clients by helping you create content that encourages more engagements with their brands from customers. Create better websites and ads for digital marketing campaigns.
- AI engine quickly figures out which content provides the best performance
- Allows you to test out numerous marketing ideas at once
- Eliminates a lot of manual labor
Use PowerIQ to take the guesswork out of trying to figure out what content works best for increasing brand engagement with an audience. It helps you give your clients a better understanding of what they want.
- Track performance of different social media posts in one place
- Analyze the efforts of your competitors
- Helps you keep up with current trends
MarketMuse uses AI to bring you data-driven analysis on what content would perform best across your customer’s different web and social media channels.
- Creates AI-powered content briefs directing writers on what you need
- Provides you with immediate news updates for ideas
- Gives you and your team precious hours back in design time
Think your marketing language could use a lift? Phrasee uses NLP to come up with better marketing text for your ad campaigns.
- The AI keeps learning from the evolving needs of your customer’s audiences
- Can tailor itself to the unique voice of your client
- Helps generate more money-making interactions
Deliver personally compelling experiences at scale with Vestorly’s deep-reaching content curation engine.
- Search the web and scale content marketing in minutes
- Curates and delivers your ideal content via email, social media, or onto a website
- Supports lead gen and relationship intelligence across multiple channels
- Match email contacts with personalized stories in real-time
Customer Service Tools
Don’t let audiences visit your client’s website or social media pages without any sort of active engagement. Create chatbots that greet them and encourage more engagement with your customer’s content.
- Keep up with all message inquires on Facebook
- Provides lots of templates for different business needs
- Strengthen connections between your clients and their audience
Organize messaging across popular social media platforms and messaging service using this AI-powered platform.
- Helps you continuously engage visitors in meaningful conversations
- Make it easy to purchase your client’s products on any service
- Build out different chat scenarios based on customer needs
Dialogflow uses machine language to learn from visitors and help create dialog designed to address their needs when they visit any of your client’s channels.
- Increase your customer’s reach to different audiences
- Works with most social media and content management platforms
- Accessible from any type of device
Emarsys helps you create personalized chat interactions for your client’s customers when they visit any media platforms they own.
- Can be scaled to the different needs of your clients
- Provides visitors with predictive product selections
- Safely stores and uses your data without fear of breaches
Twyla is the world’s first conversation design platform. A conversational layer for your enterprise data, TwylaBots are chatbots that integrate with the data in your enterprise systems to power data-driven conversations.
- Scalability of machine learning
- Rule-based algorithms
- Integrates with CRM, ERP, and other enterprise systems
Botsify lets you create a chatbot for your website in minutes, powered by AI and machine learning for smart interactions with visitors and users.
- Plugins for easy integrations
- Drag-and-drop template designer
- Smart AI & machine learning with analytics integration
Morph.ai’s chatbots make streamlined conversational marketing a reality, helping you increase awareness, improve lead quality, and drive sales at scale.
- Qualify leads 24-7
- Personalized, 1:1 conversations
- Send targeted content to segmented audiences
Create an AI-driven chatbot for your third-party live chat service. With BotEngine, you can have a bot answering questions from customers in as little as 10 minutes.
- Automate 80% of your cases
- Integrates with your favorite tools
- Organize conversations with stories
Email Marketing Tools
Stop letting your email boxes pile up without responses. Automate and control your email campaigns and increase engagement for your clients.
- Keeps your inbox manageable
- Targets the most important contacts for responses
- Makes suggestions for organizing your emails
Help your clients gain better insights into their customer base and give them an edge over any of their competitors.
- Tells you how your client’s audience wants to receive communications
- Helps you design better emails that get responses
- Personalizes emails for each audience
Help your clients reach their sales goal by creating automated email campaigns tailored to appeal to the audience segment they’re after.
- Helps you let clients know about viable sales leads
- Drives up conversion rates for your customers
- Lets people feel they’re interacting with someone human
Create individualized email contacts easily that encourage engagement with your client’s brand.
- Uses AI to gain an individual understanding of audience members
- Creates one-on-one interactions with your audience
- Can deliver consistent messaging across SMS, emails, and push notifications
Optimail leverages AI to automatically adjust the content, timing, and personalization of your drip email campaigns to maximize engagement and results.
- Easy-to-use visual email editor
- Continuously adapts and learns from customer responses
- Optimail’s Impact Score identifies what works and areas for improvement
Social Media Management Tools
Gain insight into how your client’s brands are performing across the most popular social media platforms. Create ad campaigns that drive more engagement between them and their clients.
- Help your customer understand what their customer’s want based on their social media habits
- Provides visualization of information and how much ROI your campaign efforts generate
- Monitors conversations about your client’s brand across different platforms
Slack users gain access to their own AI-powered assistant. Rocco helps your entire team come up with different campaigns for social media outlets.
- Tells you how well your social media efforts work to drive sales
- Use it with any of your workflows
- Tailors itself to the voice of your client’s brand
Cortex makes recommendations to your marketing team based on the social media habits of your client’s users. Act on them immediately and provide your clients with better campaigns for different outlets.
- Build a social publishing calendar targeted for specific hashtags and keywords
- Keeps up with your competitor’s social media efforts
- Gain more clicks and engagement
Improve the experience of your client’s customers when they visit their social media sites. Conversocial helps provide real-time answers to their needs.
- Gives customers one-on-one interactions
- Provides quick responses to a customer’s social media outreach
- Lets you know how well your client is doing when it comes to helping their clients on social media
Get insight into over 750 million social media influencers in an instant. Look for those suited to your client’s needs.
- Immediate analysis of influencer trends
- Up to date feedback on their effectiveness
- Constantly updated with new information
Take control of the view of your client’s brands when it comes to conversations about them on social media.
- Tracks how well your influence efforts work on different platforms
- Get one unified view of your presence on social media
- Gauges your most successful postings
Automate your ad placement on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. It makes organizing your ad campaigns a breeze.
- Provides quick updates
- Works for clients in different industries
- Encourage growth for your customers by increasing their social media presence
Workflow Automation Tools
Cut down on the amount of time your agency spends organizing social media campaigns. Let AI do most of the work using automation and machine insights.
- Gain extra web traffic for your clients
- Receive more ROI in fewer hours
- Easily schedule your social media postings
Unite your team using Clara’s AI-enabled meeting software. This helps you all coordinate efforts for different marketing campaigns.
- Stops communication lags
- Get everyone to meetings on time
- Makes it easy to schedule follow-ups on important topics
Discover and validate your different content ideas in one automation space. AI helps you figure out which content strategies work best for the audience your clients want to target.
- Removes most of the guesswork from your efforts
- Provides topic cluster suggestions
- Researches topics your competitors might be interested in
Let the power of AI help you schedule important meetings and organize output for your digital marketing campaigns.
- Helps you learn from the interactions of your team
- Integrates with Slack, Outlook, and other popular programs
- Saves you time and energy
Troops aligns sales teams with cross-functional teams including marketing, product management, and more. Pulling information from Salesforce, Troops helps you better forecast and automate key tasks for greater efficiency.
- Configure Salesforce reports to be delivered through Slack
- Workflow builder
- View & update Salesforce data directly from Slack