Customer experience (CX) can make or break companies, as consumers now expect exceptional interactions with them. When those experiences satisfy customers, they become loyal to the brand. When those experiences anger or frustrate customers, they take to social media and share their negative feedback far and wide.
In fact, Forrester found that “a single one-point increase in customer experience can mean as much as an additional $873 million per year in revenue for auto manufacturers, and incremental revenue per customer of $48.50.” Similar studies show that customer experience significantly impacts the bottom line: 62% of B2B and 42% of B2C customers purchase more after a positive experience, but 66% and 52% stop purchasing after a poor experience. Additionally, 95% of customers with negative experiences tell others about it, while only 87% share good experiences.
Companies and marketers realize the value of customer experience, but they don’t always know how to get customer experience right. We understand your desire to improve your customer experiences, and that’s why we have rounded up 50 of the top customer experience podcasts for you. We have included top-rated podcasts hosted by CX experts and thought leaders who feature episodes with other authorities in the field to give you the insights and inspiration you need to enhance your customers’ journeys. We also have included a few user experience podcasts from hosts who are experts in putting users first and who share insights that apply to CX. Please note, we have listed our top 50 customer experience podcasts here in alphabetical order for easy reference; thus, they are not ranked or rated in order of quality.
[A] seeks to make the world more human with intelligent content. Founder Cruce Sanders hosts the podcast series, Towards a Smarter World, and interviews thought leaders on CX trends and topics including digital transformation and the Internet of Things.
Three key episodes we like from [A] Podcast Series:
- Exploring Customer Experience Management with Kentico Director of Product Karol Jarkovsky
- On Bots, AI and Content Strategy with Elizabeth McGuane
- Making Content Memorable with Dr. Carmen Simon
Known for email marketing, marketing automation, and sales automation, ActiveCampaign presents the ActiveCampaign Podcast, which also is available on iTunes and Stitcher. Featuring customer journey and experience episodes, the ActiveCampaign Podcast centers on fully automating the marketing and sales processes.
Three key episodes we like from The ActiveCampaign Podcast:
- Episode 14: Enhancing the User Experience
- Episode 20: Customer Service Marketing Automation with Katrina Scarlett
- Episode 15: Creating the Complete Customer Journey with John Morrison
Roger Dooley is an author and speaker who specializes in brain and behavior research to perfect persuasion. His Brainfluence Podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher. Episodes include Roger’s expertise in neuroscience, persuasion, and marketing in addition to his guests’ knowledge of increasing persuasion and enhancing experiences using research-based neuromarketing practices.
Three key episodes we like from The Brainfluence Podcast with Roger Dooley:
- Ep #51: Customer Experience and Engagement with Andy Frawley
- Ep #32: A Surprising Way to Improve Real Customer Experience
- Ep #138: The Customer Loyalty Loop with Noah Fleming
C Space, a leading customer agency, solves business challenges from the customer’s perspective. CEO Charles Trevail hosts the C Space podcast and explores best practices in being a customer-inspired organization with business, media, and academia leaders in the episodes, which are available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from C Space podcast: Outside In with Charles Trevail:
- PepsiCo is on a Nutrition Mission
- Jet.com Isn’t a Unicorn, It’s a Hippo
- ‘Desire-to-Friction’ Ratio: How Change Happens at Panera Bread
Cramer creates and fuels content-driven experiences that achieve more for global brands. Their brand new customer experience podcast launched in March 2017 and includes conversations with leading experiential marketers. Episodes of Catalyst are available on iTunes.
Three key episodes we like from Catalyst, the Podcast on Experiential Marketing:
- Brainwear, Communities, and Healthcare’s Experiential Future
- Trends, Activating SXSW, and Account-Based Marketing for #EventProfs
- Trends, Measurement, and Social Media for Events
Jeanne Bliss is a pioneering chief customer officer who co-founded the Customer Experience Professionals Association. Her customer experience podcast, The Chief Customer Officer Human Duct Tape Show with Jeanne Bliss, highlights Jeanne’s wealth of CX experience and features interviews with CCOs from around the world sharing their advice in making CX work. Episodes are available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes from The Chief Customer Officer Human Duct Tape Show with Jeanne Bliss:
- Google’s Customer Experience Leadership, with Catherine Courage – CB59
- Award Winning CX Leadership in Banking, with Mark Slatin – CB58
- Customer Experience Innovation in Healthcare, with Jackie McAtee – CB56
Co-hosts Simon Blair and Emma Doyle draw parallels between coaching in business and sports in the Coaching Podcast by Simon Blair and Emma Doyle. Simon is a customer experience coach who specializes in customer service, while Emma is from the sports world and has more than 20 years of experience in coach education. Each episode begins with an interview with a coach that is followed by a discussion of themes from the business and sports perspectives. Available on iTunes and Stitcher, this podcast focuses on achieving success and touches on topics relating to customer experience.
Three key episodes we like from The Coaching Podcast by Simon Blair & Emma Doyle:
- The Coaching Podcast Ep11 with Gigi Fernandez
- The Coaching Podcast Ep8 with Claude Silver
- The Coaching Podcast Ep7 with Ali Minsbashian
Adam Toporek and Jeannie Walters host Crack the Customer Code, which is available on iTunes and Stitcher. With more than 15 years of experience between them, Adam and Jeannie share their insights on customer experience in addition to those of the business leaders they interview in each episode.
Three key episodes we like from Crack the Customer Code:
- 252: Alison Herzog, Dell Customer Experience
- 250: (Tip) Speed Up Your Customer’s Experience
- 248: (Tip) 3 Moments of Truth
CRMSearch.com is a CRM community forum that provides content, balanced reporting, and community facilitation. Their podcasts feature thought leaders in the field sharing their conversations and discussions on CX topics ranging from voice of the customer programs, technologies that support customer experience management, and business challenges relating to CX. CRMSearch CRM Podcasts is available on iTunes.
Three key episodes we like from CRMSearch CRM Podcasts – CRM Thought Leaders In Their Own Words:
- Anthony Lye Discusses CX Strategy and the Company’s Unique Position with Oracle CX
- Customer Experience – Engagement Morphing B2B & B2C Into P2P
- Customer Experience – Using Technology to Make CX Sustainable and Profitable
Dan MacInnis is a marketing guru for small businesses who thinks like a customer. Her customer experience podcast is perfect for small businesses looking to become customer-centric. Customer Centric Marketing for Business with Dan MacInnis is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Customer Centric Marketing for Business with Dan MacInnis:
- Connect – How to Use Data and Experience Marketing to Create Lifetime Customers
- Happy Customers Everywhere with Bernd Schmitt
- The Customer-Centric Blueprint with Doug Leather
Mel Telecican hosts The Customer-Centric Show with Mel Telecican. Known as the customer-centric coach, Mel shares conversations with business owners and experts who leverage best practices in customer experience to achieve business success by putting customers first. The Customer-Centric Show with Mel Telecican is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from The Customer-Centric Show with Mel Telecican:
- 64. Changing the Client Experience in Law with Clarissa Rayward
- 63. Tourism & The Customer Experience with Mark Evans
- 62. Anticipating Customer Needs with Phillip Di Bella
President and CEO of Ray Stendall International, Inc., Ray Stendall hosts Customer Engagement Radio. This customer experience podcast features Ray’s experience in acquiring and retaining customers in addition to interviews with CX experts. Listeners can find Customer Engagement Radio on both iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Customer Engagement Radio:
- Creating Distinction in the marketplace: How to Deliver the Ultimate Customer Experience
- The Fan Experience: Creating a Culture to Turn Every Customer into a Fan – with Ruby Newell-Legner
- How to Deliver an Amazing Customer Experience: Move from Simply Listening to Customers to Ultimately Operationalizing and Delighting Them
Podcast host Andrew Maher is a mobile/social evangelist who is on a mission to fix the customer experience with corporations by 2020. That’s why his episodes focus on CX specialists and the actions they are taking to improve customer experiences. Customer Experience 404 with Andrew Maher is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Customer Experience 404 with Andrew Maher:
- CX404 Ep.006 Big Data and Customer Experience Paul Dunay
- CX404 Ep.004 Situational Awareness and Customer Service (Russell Lolacher The Upsell)
- CX404 Ep.002 Fonolo Improving the Customer Experience
Customer Experience Online Radio is a podcast featuring customer experience experts. Episodes discuss trends and insights into improving interactions with customers and helping them gain the positive customer perceptions they need.
Three key episodes we like from Customer Experience Online Radio:
- Episode 76 – Anna Elwood, Graeme Codrington, Dean van Leeuwen
- Episode 68 – Ingrid Lindberg
- Episode 64 – Mike Wittenstein
A customer experience management consulting firm, ClearAction focuses on customers’ well-being. CEO Lynn Hunsaker is a CX maturity expert and host of the Customer Experience Transformation podcast, which is available on iTunes. Episodes date to 2011 and cover CX metrics, methods, and best practices.
Three key episodes we like from Customer Experience Transformation:
- Customer Experience at the Center of Our Business (Reliant)
- Outside-In Drives Inside-Out Customer Experience (SHRM)
- Customer Experience Scorecards: How to Give Them Teeth
1to1Media delivers content for the customer experience economy. They share the latest customer experience trends and insights in their CX Files: A Customer Experience Series. The special series is available on iTunes and Stitcher and includes episodes covering customer service, customer loyalty, and other topics in the customer experience field.
Three key episodes we like from The CX Files: A Customer Experience Series:
- The Millennial Experience: Cinnamon Toast Cruiser
- Dell’s Customer Experience Makeover
- Voice of the Customer Strategy
CX Network is a global community for customer experience, customer service, customer insights, digital, and marketing leaders. Their podcasts feature interviews with members of the community and other CX experts discussing a variety of topics including delivering consistent experiences, customer retention strategies, and meeting customer expectations. Please note, you may need to complete the free registration process to access some of the episodes.
Three key episodes we like from CX Network Customer Experience & Service Podcasts:
- How Do You Deliver an Exceptional Customer Experience Within the Nordics Region?
- The Importance of Going Back to Basics to Build a Successful Customer Experience Strategy
- Personalized and Data-Driven Experiences are the Future of Customer Experience
CX Pilots assists organizations in making stronger connections with customers and improving customer experience. They make their insights available to you via their podcasts, which cover everything from customer journey mapping to CX strategies and best practices.
Three key episodes we like from CX Pilots Insights: The Podcasts:
- Customer Journey Mapping Conversation with Suite CX’s Valerie Peck: Podcast 9 from CX Pilots
- What’s Wrong with Customer Surveys? Podcast 6 from CX Pilots
- Making a Case for ‘Sobriety’ in Customer Experience Assessments, Podcast 2 from CX Pilots
Small business marketing consultant and author, John Jantsch hosts the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast. Guests include influential marketers, entrepreneurs, and authors who are leaders in their fields sharing their insights and tips on a host of topics including enhancing customer experience, marketing with the customer in mind, and improving communication with customers. The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Duct Tape Marketing Podcast:
Andrew Youderian, eCommerce entrepreneur, blogger, and podcaster, is the founder of eCommerceFuel. He also hosts the eCommerceFuel podcast, which features dozens of episodes with successful business owners and experts in customer services and customer experience. Listeners also can find eCommerce Fuel episodes on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from eCommerce Fuel: Customer Experience:
- Mastering User Experience with Jason Broughton from Zappos
- Delivering Consistently Great Customer Service
- Building Customer Awareness
Carrie Chitsey Wells is the co-founder and COO of One Touch Brands. She hosts One Touch Brands’ Executive Innovation: The Evolution of Customer Experience & Sales, a podcast featuring discussions with executives, experts, and innovators in customer experience. The episodes, which also are available on iTunes, include technology innovations in customer service.
Three key episodes we like from Executive Innovation: The Evolution of Customer Experience & Sales:
- The Future of Video Chat & Consumer Banking Experience: Scotiabank
- Future of Health Care, Behavioral Health & Patient Expectations
- Sean Erickson: Part 2: Manufacturers, Cable & Insurance Trends & Customer Experience
Alert Tech VP of Sales Brian Laney hosts a brand new customer experience podcast, Experience Magic. While the podcast has not yet launched, we anticipate it will be insightful and deliver unique insights into the latest retail technologies for improving customer experience and increasing sales.
- In-depth interviews with brand leaders and CX innovators
- Features new technology, strategies, and people who create consumer experience magic
- Sign-up available for notification of show launch
Author of Winning at Social Customer Care, Dan Gingiss also is host of the Focus on Customer Service podcast. Also available on iTunes, Focus on Customer Service features brands that are known for providing outstanding customer service and delivering superior customer experience via social media.
Three key episodes we like from Focus on Customer Service Podcast:
- Why the First 100 Days of a Customer Relationship is Critical (Joey Coleman)
- Episode 48 – How Zappos Became Famous for Customer Service
- How Topgolf Tees Up Its Live Experience Through Social Media
Forrester’s customer experience team presents a weekly CX podcast featuring analysts discussing the most recent research and relevant information in 10- to 20-minute long episodes. Also available on iTunes and Stitcher, Forrester’s CX Cast is hosted by Deanna Laufer and Sam Stern and covers all of the most important topics in customer experience.
Three key episodes we like from Forrester’s CX Cast:
- Episode 103 Why and How CA Technologies Established a CX Program
- Episode 101 How Voice AI Will Redefine the Future of CX
- Episode 99 How Blue Shield of California Delivers Experiences That Build Trust
Tema Frank is the best-selling author of Peopleshock: The Path to Profits When Customers Rule. Her Frank Reactions podcast focuses on customer experience and service in the digital area and is available on iTunes and Stitcher. Episodes feature interviews with leaders of companies that deliver renowned customer service and offer advice for improving web-related customer experiences.
Three key episodes we like from Frank Reactions – Customer Experience & Customer Service in the Digital Era:
- How to Get Your Team Ready to Rev Up Customer Experience
- 6 D’s of Customer Service: Interview with Step Hyken
- Why You’d Better Care About Social Customer Care
Ph.Creative is a recruitment marketing agency that specializes in employer branding, talent acquisition, candidate experience, and careers websites. Ph.Creative founder and CEO Bryan Adams hosts Ph.Creative’s customer experience podcast, Getting Goosebumps: The Power of Storytelling, which is available on iTunes and Stitcher. Episodes take a deep dive into the power of storytelling with guests who are experts in marketing and customer experience.
Three key episodes we like from Getting Goosebumps: The Power of Storytelling:
- #47 Doing the Right Thing by Your Customer with Jay Baer
- #46 Using Comedy to Engage Your Audience with Jack Kester Milner
- #11 Keeping the Spark In Your Customer Relationships with Kevin Kruse
The Heart of Marketing podcast centers on marketing strategies that create and strengthen human connections. Co-hosts Jayme Soulati and John Gregory Olson share marketing insights for growing businesses by creating experiences for customers that reach them on an emotional level. Episodes of The Heart of Marketing are available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from The Heart of Marketing: Customer Experiences:
- Customer Experience is the Daily Buzz
- Customer Experience: Yoga, Golf and Spa at the Grocer
- Jack Be Nimble Bookstore to Fuel Customer Experience
ServiceRocket enables customer success for software companies and their enterprise customers. They also offer Helping Sells Radio, a podcast available on iTunes and Stitcher, which focuses on both helping customers meet their needs and achieving customer success.
Three key episodes we like from Helping Sells Radio:
- Ep. 41: Kia Puhm Wants You to End the Product-Sales-Customer Success-Support Tug of War
- Ep. 38: Donna Weber Says you Can’t Scale Customer Success Without Customer Education, and You Should Listen to Her
- Ep. 33: Gainsight VP of Marketing Anthony Kennada Says Customer Experience will Shape the Next Frontier of B2B Customer Success
GMC Software, a leader in customer communications management software, supports clients in banking, insurance, healthcare, and service providers. Host Mirza Baig invites leading customer experience and engagement experts to co-host episodes and share their best practices with listeners on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from InspireCast Customer Experience Podcast:
- @AnnetteFranz Discusses the Rise of the Customer Experience (#CS) Executive within the C-Suite
- Founder of Jersey Jack Pinball, Jack Guarnieri w/ @ScottDraeger on Innovation, Great CX & Passion
- Chaim Sajnovsky on Developing Mobile Apps with Customer Experience (#CX/#CustExp) in Mind
Loyalty 360 focuses on customer channel, employee and brand loyalty engagement, and customer experience management. Their podcasts are from a variety of resources and cover insights into solving customer experience challenges.
Three key episodes we like from Loyalty360 Podcasts:
- [Podcast] How Big Data and Omnichannel Engagement Activates Samsung Customer Loyalty
- [Podcast] How Gold’s Gym Intensified Employee Engagement and Strengthened CX
- [Podcast] How Loyalty Programs Influence the Customer Journey
MarketingProfs is a robust resource for modern marketers offering training, best practices, research, and other content including the Marketing Smarts Podcast. To access the podcasts, listeners can sign up for a free account at MarketingProfs or go to iTunes to hear the in-depth, 30-minute interviews with marketers who share advice and best practices. The episodes help you market smarter and make customers happier to improve their overall experience.
Three key episodes we like from Marketing Smarts from MarketingProfs:
- Social Media, CX, and Lessons from Working with Steve Jobs: LiveWorld’s Peter Friedman on Marketing Smarts
- Chief Customer Officer 2.0: Author Jeanne Bliss on Marketing Smarts
- Your Customer Service Needs Some Serious Help: ‘Hug Your Haters’ Author Jay Baer on Marketing Smarts
Joseph Michelli is a New York Times #1 bestselling author, consultant, speaker, and podcaster at The Michelli Experience. His series of podcasts are three to five-minute segments based on the principles in his The Starbucks Experience and The New Gold Standard books. He shares his practical CX tips in his episodes, which also are available on iTunes.
Three key episodes we like from The Michelli Experience:
- CAIO or NO CAIO: Customer Experience Depends Upon Structuring People to Manage Information
- Customer Experience and Value Add: Make It Personal, Emotional, and Sensory
- Customer Experience Creation: Give ‘Em a Reason to hire and Keep You
Blake Morgan is a customer experience futurist, author, speaker, and podcaster. She hosts The Modern Customer Podcast, also available on iTunes and Stitcher, which explores the point at which customer experience, social customer service, and content intersect. Blake also touches on leadership topics and features guests who are leaders and influencers in customer experience.
Three key episodes we like from The Modern Customer Podcast:
- Trends in Consumer Behavior with Ford’s In-House Futurist Sheryl Connelly
- Customer Centricity: Do We Focus On Our Top Customers?
- Customer Experience in the Age of Artificial intelligence with Pegasystems
Yanique Grant is a customer experience strategist, entrepreneur, and mentor who guides people through the process of creating amazing customer experiences. Her Navigating the Customer Experience podcast features entrepreneurs and experts from around the world sharing their CX knowledge and insights in episodes that also are available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Navigating the Customer Experience:
- Episode 049: Making Customer Service a Competitive Advantage and Price Irrelevant with John DiJulius
- Episode 048: Taking It to a Whole New Level of Being Extraordinary with Step Hyken
- Episode 044: Using the Customer Experience to be Effective and Productive with Glenn Mattson
Pat Perdue’s entire career has centered on helping brands strengthening their relationships with customers. He takes an innovative approach to customer engagement, and he shares his insights into delivering an extraordinary customer experience in his podcast while introducing listeners to guests who are experts in the field. Pat Perdue’s Customer Experience Podcast also is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Pat Perdue’s Customer Experience Podcast:
- Episode 10: Kate Ross LeBlanc, Co-Founder and CEO of Saje Wellness, and Katie Dreschsel, Saje’s VP of Marketing, Share How Saje Wellness Delivers Unparallelled Customer Experience
- Episode 9: Casper, the Sleep Company! Casper CX Expert Michael Kim on How the Casper Customer Experience Revolutionized Mattress Buying, All Before Their 3rd Birthday
- Episode 7: Key Lessons and Takeaways from Our First 6 Episodes, Featuring Our Guests Afshan, Shep, Jeanne, Mike, Arleen, and Doug
Nicholas Webb is an innovation strategist, keynote speaker, and bestselling author who specializes in customer experience in healthcare. His has just two episodes thus far, but they are not to be missed by organizations that are looking for innovative ways to enhance their CX initiatives.
Two key episodes we like from Podcast on Customer Experience – Nick Webb:
A powerful loan and deposit pricing management software solution for banks, PrecisionLender presents The Purposeful Banker Podcast. This podcast is for bankers competing in the commercial lending world who want to learn more about winning more deals and strengthening relationships with customers. This customer experience podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from The Purposeful Banker Podcast:
- Podcast: Designing for Humans, Not Averages
- Podcast: How Would Disney Run a Bank
- Podcast: Building Customer Loyalty
SaleMove launched their podcast, SaleMove Movers & Shakers, in December 2016. It is a customer experience podcast featuring CX experts once every two weeks discussing how to deliver the best experience and measure success. Episodes also deliver actionable insights into CX initiatives and are available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from SaleMove Movers & Shakers:
- Understanding What Customers Really Want at Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Tackling Customer Experience Challenges in the Insurance Industry with Steve Anderson
- How Brooks Brothers Arms Their Employees with Data to Improve the Customer Experience
The Social Media Examiner Podcast is hosted by Michael Stelzner, who guides listeners through social media marketing strategies and tactics. Episodes features success stories and interviews with leading social media marketing experts and cover topics such as improving customer service and engaging customers. Social Media Marketing Podcast also is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Social Media Marketing Podcast:
- Live Video Strategy: How to Create a Show that Engages
- Social Customer Care: Apps and Processes for Success
- Instagram Stories: How to Create Engaging Stories
Jason Miller is a global content and social media marketing leader. His Sophisticated Marketer’s Podcast also is available on iTunes and features interviews with leading marketers and executives who understand the value of putting customers at the center of their efforts and initiatives.
Three key episodes we like from The Sophisticated Marketer’s Podcast:
- The Sophisticated Marketer’s Podcast: The Science of Fascination with Sally Hogshead
- The Sophisticated Marketer’s Podcast: Swearing, Sasquatch, and Social C-Suites with Jon Watkins
- The Sophisticated Marketer’s Podcast: Brian Solis on Experiential Marketing
Support Ops is a weekly podcast dedicated to helping listeners deliver top-notch support experiences to customers. Episodes specifically geared toward customer experience include tips for correcting poor experiences, analyzing support experiences, and delivering on experience promises. The Support Ops podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from Support Ops: Customer Experience:
- #87 – Fixing Bad Customer Experiences
- Hangout #31 – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Support Experiences
- Big Promises and Better Experiences
Air Fresh Marketing, a premiere full-service, event staffing, and execution agency, are experts in experiential marketing. Their Talk Experiential podcast, available on iTunes and Stitcher, debuted in January 2017 and features a monthly episode with leaders in experiential marketing who share marketing strategies and tips for creating authentic, unique, and personal connections with consumers.
Three key episodes we like from Talk Experiential:
- #6 Craft Winning Experiences for Sports Brands
- #7 Brad Positioning and the Future: What is the Role of Experiential Marketing?
- #4 Hit Your Brand’s Target Market through Experiential Marketing Campaign Strategy
TaskUs is a leader in customer care and back-office outsourcing, and they launched a new customer experience podcast in June 2017. In each episode, co-founders Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir discuss customer experience with top executives who are wiling to share their failures and triumphs in CX strategy. TaskUs CXYZ also is available on iTunes.
Three key episodes we like from TaskUs CXYZ:
- Ep 1: Redefining Hospitality and Customer Experience One Plate at a Time
- Ep 2: Understanding and Meeting the Needs of Your Customers with Kirsty Traill
- Ep 3: Ed Boys Shares the Key Elements of Success in the Fast Food Industry
West Monroe Partners collaborate with companies to help them reimagine, build, and transform their business with technology. Hosts Michael Manfredo and Paul Hagen are customer experience experts discuss everything relating to CX and guide listeners through what it is and how to create value using best practices in making business more customer centric.
Three key episodes we like from This is CX:
- Episode 16: Managing Change for CX Transformations
- Episode 14: CX Leadership and Organization Structure
- Episode 12: Business Agility and Innovation with CX
Kristina Evey is a customer experience and service expert who shares her knowledge on her Transforming the Customer Experience podcast. Listeners can catch episodes on iTunes and Stitcher and learn strategies for promoting customer loyalty and increasing profits. Weekly episodes feature actionable advice and focuses on creating a customer-centric culture.
Three key episodes we like from Transforming the Customer Experience with Kristina Evey:
- Episode 17 – Managing the Customer Expectations to Build Customer Loyalty
- Episode 15 – Written Communication Skills to Improve the Customer Experience
- Episode 14 – Telephone Skills that Improve the Customer Experience and Satisfaction
Uberflip empowers marketers to create, manage, and optimize content experiences at each stage of the buyer journey. Their Flip the Switch Podcast may have stopped creating new episodes in January 2017, but their archived episodes are terrific resources for learning customer experience tips from top marketers.
Three key episodes we like from Flip the Switch Podcast:
- 1+1 = 3: Building Strong and Valuable Partner Relationships [Podcast]
- Sustainable Growth through Killer Brand, Content, and Customer Experiences [Podcast]
- Celebrate the Customer: How to Create Better B2B Experiences Through Content & Social [Podcast]
Jane Portman is an author, UI/UX consultant in web application design, and podcaster. Jane’s customer experience podcast, UI Breakfast Podcast, is available on iTunes and Stitcher and features insightful conversations about designing with the user and customer in mind.
Three key episodes we like from UI Breakfast Podcast:
- UI Breakfast Podcast. Episode 55: Designing for Engagement with Susan Weinschenk
- UI Breakfast Podcast. Episode 65: Measuring User Happiness with Richard Felix
- UI Breakfast Podcast. Episode 53: Trust Marketing with Paul Jarvis
A leading research, training, and consulting firm specializing in UX, UIE focuses on educating the world in user experience and usability. They have created hundreds of shows to enhance design knowledge in the UX community, and many of the principles included in user experience translate to customer experience.
Three key episodes we like from The UIE Podcast:
- Getting a Clue: Journey Mapping and the Rashomon Effect
- It’s Safe to Say, I Don’t Know – UX Immersion: Interactions Podcast
- A Story Told About Story Listening – UX Immersion: Interactions Podcast
User Defenders is a user experience podcast featuring inspiring interviews with UX experts. Hosted by Jason Ogle, User Defenders Podcast includes innovation, tips, and success stories from UX designers who keep the user at the center of their work. Marketers and business owners can apply many of the lessons contained in User Defenders Podcast to their CX efforts. User Defenders Podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Three key episodes we like from User Defenders Podcast:
- 034: Great Products Start with Empathy with Jonathan Pimento
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products with Air Eyal
- 026: We are Not Our Users with Nickel Blaase
Austin Knight is a senior UX designer, speaker, and author at Hubspot. He also is the man behind the UX & Growth Podcast, which features advice, strategies, and more from industry experts. The conversations, which also are available on iTunes, relate to customer experience by considering how to engage and retain users, create and measure delight, and more.
Three key episodes we like from UX & Growth Podcast: